Who Is He?

A month later, Y/n was on set again.

Marvel had asked her to fly out to film a scene for Avengers: Infinity War, for a small cameo.

The scene, based on what Y/n knew, (Marvel didn't trust Tom to not spoil the movie, so they didn't tell Y/n anything as well), it was, Tom, Jacob, her, and other "students" on a bus. Jacob was going to say something and they were all going to moving to the other side of the bus.

Y/n was especially excited to be on set that day, since Stan Lee was going to be there to film his own iconic cameo.

"I'm going to meet Stan Lee today," Y/n whispered to herself, she was sure she was going to die on the spot when she saw Stan.

"Darling," Tom said, rubbing her back, "Calm down a bit, I know this is big for you, but you're not going to die when you see him."

Y/n looked Tom in the eye, trying her hardest to not get lost in his eyes, "Well I am," she said, "He's my hero, always has and will be."

"Am I not your hero?" Tom teased.

"Nope," Y/n said, popping the 'p', "You're just Princess Tom."

"Y/n, I'm Tom, just Tom," he said.

"Just Tom Holland, ah yes, you definitely aren't famous and have thousands of fans fawning over you," Y/n said.

"Well, you're Y/n L/n," Tom said triumphantly, "You're the most attractive actress I've seen, and I bet you have more fans fawning over you right now than you think."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I am definitely not the most attractive actress you have seen," she said, laughing a bit, "And I do know I have at least one fan who is obsessed with me. He's told me he loves me, multiple times."

"Who is it?" Tom asked, tensing up, "What's his name."

"You actually know him," Y/n smirked, "But I guess you'll have to guess who he is."

"Y/n, who is it?" Tom asked, in a rough voice, "I need to tell the bloke to leave my girlfriend alone."

Y/n was close to start laughing, but held it in, "You know him very well," she frowned, "I don't think you'll want to beat him up."

"Was it Haz?" Tom asked, he started to walk over to his trailer where Harrison was peacefully sitting on his phone, having no clue what was going on between Tom and Y/n, "And to think he's was my best mate."

"Woah," Y/n said putting in arm in front of Tom stopping him, "It's not Harrison, Harrison's one of my best friends, plus he's dating Kylee."

"Right," Tom said, furrowing his eyebrows, "Then who's the bloke?"

Y/n rolled her eyes, smiling, "It's you, you big idiot," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Oh," Tom said, frowning, "Why didn't you tell me in the first place."

"Because it was hilarious to watch," Y/n laughed.

Tom sighed and walked away.

"Tom," she said, Tom kept walking, "Tom- Thomas I know you can hear me!"

Tom kept walking back to his trailer, Y/n now following him close behind.

"You nerd, just talk to me," Y/n said, "Thomas Stanley Holland, we both know you can hear me!"

Tom walked opened the door to this trailer, closing it behind me.

"Ugh, Tom, let me in!" Y/n pleaded, "You can't do this to me Thomas! Just because I call you Princess Tom doesn't mean you can shun me like you're royalty."