Ahem, These Are Mine

Only minutes after Ivy sent the video, Sydnee responded.

"Oh, you weren't lying," she responded, "You were the one who sent her the post then huh."

Y/n then checked Sydnee's story, and there she had a screenshot of from when Y/n liked her post.

Y/n laughed to herself, she didn't hate Sydnee, it was just a girl trying to get famous. Which Y/n could relate to, but hating on someone was not the way to do so.

"I didn't send the video to her," Y/n heard Ivy say, while Y/n was taking out the cookies, "I don't know how she got it."

"Oh that was my fault," Dylan piped up.

Y/n rolled her eyes and placed the cookies on a cooling rack, to well cool down.

"Dj, I need you to send me some memes," Y/n said sitting on a stool, "I asked Tom but he still hasn't sent me any."

Dylan rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, "Just because you're verified doesn't mean I'm in charge of sending you memes."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Wait, when did I get verified?" she asked.

"Y/n, you are so stupid," Dylan sighed, "I don't know, but it was sometime this week, don't they send you an email or something."

Y/n laughed, "You think I check my email?" she asked, "Now that you say that, I probably should."

Y/n went and check her email, and twenty emails down was an email from Instagram, telling her she was going to be verified.

"Huh, I guess they did," she shrugged, "But the real question is, am I verified on Twitter."

"Just because you're verified on Twitter, doesn't mean you're verified in the eyes of God," Ivy and Dylan quoted at the same time.

"You guys are good at that," Y/n noted, "But- oh yeah, I guess I am verified on Twitter, it's not like I check it that often."

"Y/n we get it," Dylan sighed, "You're famous, we've known for a while."

Y/n stood up and walked to the cookies, "I know that Dylan," she said, pulling out grabbing a plate, "But I guess you won't want any of the cookies I made."

"Hey! I helped make them," Dylan huffed.

"After I asked you ten times to help me," Y/n retorted, "Ivy can have some, but I'm not so sure about you, Dylan."

"Ivy will give me a cookie," Dylan said, looking over at Ivy, "Right?"

"Uh, I don't know," Ivy said, "Depends on how good they are."

"They're horrible," Dylan said, "You definitely wouldn't like them."

Y/n laughed, "Dylan, I don't think she'll fall for that," Y/n said, "Nice try though. You can a cookie just for that."

Y/n quickly took a picture of the cookies, and handed them some cookies.

"Y/n it's not fair, how are your cookies so good," Dylan said eating the cookie.

"I'm secretly a witch," Y/n shrugged, "Ask mom, she's the one who gave me the recipe."

Y/n then posted the picture of the cookies on her story, 'so I made cookies, who wants some?"

She posted it and then immediately realized more than five hundred thousand people followed her, "Rip me," she sighed grabbing a cookie.

After they talked a bit, Y/n wrapped up some of the cookies for Ivy to take back to David's house, which is where she was staying for the break.

When she finished doing that she went and sat in her room looking at Instagram, looking at the explore page.

At the moment it was full of Tom, and maybe a couple pictures of herself in it. She scrolled through them, and of course liked them. Especially the ones that hated on her for dating Tom, to which she laughed at.

Y/n even commented on some of the photos, they were very random comments, such as on a post that was making fun of her, she just said, 'thanks, i appreciate it.'

However, she then got lots of notifications, with most people saying, 'OMG SHE COMMENTED' or 'hahahaha i cant believe she responded.'

After about two hours of that, Y/n was now sitting on the floor, when her mom walked in.

"Y/n we're going to have dinner with the French's and the Zhang's," her mom said, Y/n immediately got excited, "We're leaving in about ten minutes, so if you're going to get ready, then I would get ready now."

Y/n jumped up, and went to the bathroom to put some makeup on to look a little more presentable.

Then, with after ten minutes, Dylan, Ivy, and Y/n, plus Y/n's parents were in the car driving the two minute drive to the French house hold.

Y/n was the last to leave the car, since she was sitting in the back, so Dylan and Ivy could sit together.

When she made it to the door, David had just opened the door, letting everyone in. His eyes widened when he saw Y/n.

"Y/n?" he asked, hugging her, "I haven't seen in in like two months, how are you?"

Y/n smiled, "I'm doing great," she said, "You probably know this, but I got put into the new Spider-man, and then I stayed in London for about a month and a half."

"Oh, how's Tom?" David asked, "Last time we talked he had asked me a few secret questions."

"He's doing great," She shrugged, "What were the secret questions though."

"Y/n! Is that my famous best friend?" It was Kylee.

She ran over to the door, and hugged Y/n, "I know we saw each other like a month ago, but you have no clue how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you so much too," Y/n grinned, "I found out like last week that you and Ivy were staying her for the holidays."

"Has Tom proposed yet?" Kylee asked, David laughed a little.

"No," Y/n said shaking her head, "Everyone keeps asking me that, we even had a conversation about it in set."

Kylee looked disappointed, "Well there's always the future," she sighed, "But it's freezing, David, why did you let her stand out here is long, we all know how cold it is."

David sighed, closing the door as Kylee rushed Y/n into the house, "Ky, I'm just fine," Y/n laughed, "Just because I filmed a movie for a month does not make me a celebrity."

"Y/n, you're dating Tom Holland," David said, "Of course you're famous. You texted me while you were filming that you hated being famous, because of the paparazzi."

"Okay, well the paparazzi is not my favorite," Y/n said, "They followed, Tom, Harrison, and I everywhere we went in London."

"You met Harrison Osterfield?" Kylee asked.

"Yeah, he lives with Tom." Y/n replied.

"You should definitely introduce us," Kylee said.

"Maybe I will."

♡︎ ︎
♡︎ ︎
♡︎ ︎

you may be verified on twitter.
but are you verified in the eyes of god?

see ya later bee bro's
再见