We're Going on a Trip

It was Sunday night, Y/n had all her bags packed for her flight the next day, and with the help of Kate they dropped off her larger items at her parents house the day before.

"I wish my family lived in Utah, you're lucky," Kate said after they dropped off the boxes.

"It's nice, but my family can come and see me when ever they want, which can be inconvenient," Y/n replied.

"My parents thought about moving to Utah, but they like it in Colorado," Kate said.

"Well Colorado is pretty cool too," Y/n said.

But it was Sunday night, Y/n didn't know where Tom was, but she just assumed he was sleeping, they had a whole week of lots to do, especially with the news that Y/n was going to be part of Spider-Man Homecoming.

Y/n collapsed on her bed, for the last time, "So when is your new roommate moving in?" Y/n asked.

"I'm not sure, I think tomorrow actually," Kate replied.

"That's great," Y/n smiled, "I'm going to miss our tiny dorm."

"Hey, if you really want me to, I'll send you pictures of the dorm everyday," Kate joked.

"I'd love that," Y/n laughed.

The rest of that night Kate and Y/n just remembered all of the good times they've had in the two months they've known each other.

The next morning Y/n got up, and packed her blanket, and got changed into her Spider-Man hoodie, a pair of black leggings, her custom Marvel vans.

"You can not do anything looking simple," Kate said, when she saw Y/n.

"Nope, I gotta stand out," Y/n joked, "It's not like I'm not going to stand out with Tom."

"How much do you bet that the paparazzi is going to show up, and take pictures of you two," Kate said.

"One penny," Y/n said, "I'm poor, and I bet one way or another they're going to figure out, not to mention the fan girls."

"Oh right," Kate said, her eyes widening, "You're going to get fans Y/n, you will have become the master."

"Sure," Y/n said smiling, she looked at her watch, it was ten, Tom should be at their dorm any second to pick her up.

Y/n packed up the rest of her stuff, and put it next to the front door. She was feeling nervous, but she wasn't sure why.

She was grabbing an apple, when there was a knock on the door. Y/n walked over to the door, and opened it, "Hey, Tom."

"Hi, Y/n," Tom said giving her a quick kiss, "Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"I guess, just let me say bye to Kate."

Y/n went to their room, "I guess I'm leaving now," Y/n said, Kate immediately rushed over and gave her a tight hug, "I'm going to miss you so much, Kate."

"I'm going to miss you so much too," Kate replied.

"Tom?" a voice said, Y/n immediately recognized it.

"I don't think I asked you this, but what's the name of your new roommate?" Y/n asked quietly.

"Olivia why?" Kate asked.

"Oh, she's the one who I told you about," Y/n whispered, "Have fun with that, she'll probably talk about how she deserved to be with Tom instead of me."

"Oh," Kate said, "I'll text you if she says something bad about you, and I will defend you at all costs."

Y/n smiled, "Thanks, Kate," she said, "I should head out now I guess, and you should get to know your new roommate."

"Right," Kate said.

They walked back out, and Tom had Y/n's backpack on, and her luggage, he was currently trying to get Olivia to leave him alone.

"Are you Olivia?" Kate asked.

"Yeah," Olivia said, she then saw Y/n, "What is that loser doing in our dorm?"

"I was just leaving my old dorm," Y/n retorted, "Tom, I can take my own backpack," Y/n said.

"No, Love it's fine I got it," Tom said, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," Y/n breathed, "Bye, Kate, I'll text you when we land."

"Bye Y/n, don't forget me," Kate said.

"Bye, Kate take care," Tom said.

Y/n and Tom left, and waited for their Uber.

They finally got to the airport, they when they got out, like Kate predicted, there was paparazzi.

"Just ignore them, and keep walking," Tom whispered after they grabbed their luggage.

The paparazzi only followed them until they had to go through security, but that's when the fan girls started showing up.

"I don't know how I feel about being famous anymore," Y/n whispered to Tom.

"It's worth it," Tom said, "I promise."

While they were waiting to board the plane, a total of twenty-seven girls, came and asked Tom for a photo, and asked Y/n to take the photo. Except a couple of them, they had heard about Y/n and wanted a picture of them with Y/n and Tom.

When it was time to board the plane, Y/n grabbed Tom's hand, and they interlaced fingers.

"You're right it's worth it, but mainly for all the people's days I just helped made." Y/n said.

"That's a part of what I love," Tom said, they scanned their tickets, and got on to the plane.

They had first class seats, which Y/n had never had, so it was a new experience, but she definitely thought those seats were better than the general seating.

"It might shock you, or it might not," Y/n said after they sat down, "But this is the first time I've been in first class."

"Well I'm glad that I'm here to experience it with you," Tom said leaning over, kissing Y/n cheek.

"Please turn all devices off, leave the trays up, and keep your carry on bags in front under the seat in front of you. Thank you for choosing Delta, we will be taking off soon."

And before they knew it they were off to, Atlanta, Georgia.

♡︎
♡︎︎
♡︎

did you just come out of the oven?
because you're hot.

i am going to go insane, quarantine is stupid

see ya later bee bro's
再见