Long Flights Are Long

They finished filming only weeks after, Y/n was relived to be finished, but now she had to figure out what she was going to do now.

"Well, since you already have your classes online," Tom said, they were discussing what she could do, "You could come stay with me and Harrison in London for a bit."

Y/n nodded, she hadn't met Harrison, because he decided to let Tom spend the time they would usually spend together with Y/n.

"That would be great," she said, smiling, "I need a break anyway, thing have been crazy."

"They sure have been interesting," Tom replied, "Well, I've already booked tickets to go to London for tomorrow, it leaves nine in the morning, we should probably go to bed now."

"Sounds like a plan," Y/n said yawning, "I am so tired."

The next morning the two of them got up and drove to the airport, Y/n was the one who drove them their that time, because she felt bad that Tom had driven every other time.

They turned in their car, got through security, and waited at the terminal for their plane.

"Wait does this mean I'm going to meet Tessa?" Y/n asked while they were boarding the plane.

"Of course," Tom said smiling. A huge grin formed on Y/n's face. And they started their eleven hour flight to London.

When they arrived in London Y/n was still asleep, so Tom softly shook her away, "Y/n, love," he whispered, "We're here."

Y/n woke up and nodded, they grabbed their luggage and went to go find Harrison, who was their ride. Tom noticed him first and jogged up to Harrison giving him a 'bro hug' as he put it later.

Y/n walked up after him, "You must be Mrs. Holland," Harrison greeted her.

Y/n slightly blushed and shook her head, "Maybe in the future."

"You haven't proposed yet?" Harrison asked Tom, "Mate, I thought you were going to-"

"We're going to wait a bit," Tom interrupted, "Mate I already told you this."

Harrison frowned, "Oh right," he said, his expression then turned into a smile again, "Well, we better get to the flat now."

They all got into what Y/n presumed to be Harrison's car, Tom took shot gun, leaving Y/n in the back seat.

"So what have you been doing since you left the states?" Tom asked Harrison.

"Just the usual, I've gotten quite a bit better at golf," Harrison replied, "I think I might be better than you."

Y/n smiled at the memory when Tom had beaten her, Dylan, Ivy, David, and Kylee in golf. Y/n then frowned she missed Kylee, she had met up with Kylee for lunch during a filming day, but she would have loved to spend a whole day with her.

"What's got you in a rut Y/n?" Harrison asked looking at the rear view mirror.

"It's nothing," Y/n said, smiling, "I was just thinking about my friends back home."

"I understand that," Tom said with a worried expression on his face, "Is it Kylee?"

Y/n nodded, "I just haven't seen her as much since the cruise, being a broke college student and all," she shrugged, "It's really nothing, you don't have to worry."

"Y/n don't be daft," Harrison said, Y/n sat there with a blank expression, she had no clue what daft meant, "You're going to be staying with Tom, and I for a while, it'll be fun."

"Did you just call me daft?" Y/n asked, "Because I have no clue what that means."

"Y/n it's like what those Utah names, but with slang," Tom said, "Daft means you're a bit stupid."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Thanks Harrison," she said in a flat voice.

"Anything for Tommy's girlfriend." Harrison replied smirking.

"Oh Haz come off it," Tom groaned, "Did my mum drop Tessa off at the flat?"

Y/n's eyes widened, she loved dogs, and especially wanted to meet Tessa.

"Yeah, she came over right before I was going to leave to pick you love birds up." Harrison told them, "Y/n, you seem excited to meet Tessa."

"How could I not?" Y/n asked, "From what I've seen she's the most precious dog, I've always have wanted to own a dog, but my parents always said no."

"Well you're definitely going to love Tessa then," Tom smiled.

They pulled up to their flat, both Harrison and Tom helped her with her luggage, Tom unlocked the door, and Tessa ran over and jumped on Tom.

"Hey Tess," he said, Y/n grinned at the voice Tom used when he talked to her. Tessa noticed Y/n and trotted over to her, "Be nice Tessa, that's Y/n she's going to be staying with us for a bit."

Tessa cautiously sniffed Y/n, Y/n smiled, and pet Tessa, scratching behind her ear.

"Y/n, I think Tessa already loves you," Tom grinned.

"Everyone loves me when they see me," Y/n joked, flipping her hair back, "Except a couple people, they just instantly hate me."

"You're thinking of Olivia aren't you?" Tom asked, Y/n nodded.

"Who?" Harrison asked.

"I'll tell you later, mate," Tom said clapping a hand of his shoulder, "First we should get Y/n settled in."

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

i'm no organ donor.
but i'd be happy to give you my heart.

see ya later bee bro's
再见