The Return of Princess Tom

It was the next day, since Tom and Harrison were exhausted, and both fell asleep right after putting their things away.

"What's wrong with them?" Dylan asked, staring at Harrison who passed out of the couch.

"It's like an eight hour time difference," Y/n sighed, "They can be tired."

Dylan rolled his eyes and pulled out a marker, "They've been asleep for ten hours, Y/n ten hours," he complained, "How are we supposed to do anything if they're asleep."

Dylan walked over to Harrison and uncapped the marker.

"Dylan, no," Y/n said, "Actually... do you have another marker?"

"Of course I do, I always bring extras, and since you'll be signing autographs, and I'm your temporary assistant for this trip, I brought a lot of markers," Dylan said pulling out a whole pack of markers from his pocket.

He handed one to Y/n, Y/n thanked him. She then went to the room she was sharing with Tom. He was peacefully sleeping, for now.

Y/n had a mischievous smile on her face, she uncapped the marker, and slowly approached him.

She carefully wrote 'Princess Tom' on his forehead, with a little crown on the side, trying her hardest not to laugh.

She then gave him a mustache that she thought would be fitting, unlike a real mustache, because Y/n would tell Tom to immediately shave it.

"Y/n," Tom mumbled.

"Yes Tom?" Y/n said innocently, still drawing in his face.

"Come and lay next to me," he grumbled, Y/n smiled and got into the bed, Tom immediately hugged her and held her close.

"Y/n! You need to-" Dylan rushed into the room, "Oh, looks like I am not wanted right now, I'll leave, and leave you to your own thing."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "I'll come see what you did when Tom wakes up."

"I'm up," Tom said, suddenly sitting up, still holding Y/n, "What is it?"

Dylan smirked and shook his head, "It's nothing, I'll go get some stuff from the store."

"Dylan L/n, you can't drive," Y/n said, "And as your older sister, I am not going to let you go out into LA yourself."

Dylan rolled his eyes and left, "I don't have money anyway."

Tom looked at Y/n, "What did he want?" he asked.

"Oh he just wanted me to see what he did," Y/n shrugged, "Wanna come with?"

Tom nodded, and they both went to the living room, where Harrison was still sleeping. Y/n quickly covered Tom's mouth so he wouldn't wake up Harrison.

"Did Dylan do that?" Tom said, although it was muffled.

"Of course I did," Dylan said proudly, "It's a work of art."

Dylan mainly just scribbled on his face, but wrote 'I can't chose a loaf of bread' on his forehead.

"Dylan, why did you write that?" Y/n hissed, "He barely knows you, so he's either going to be mad at you or me."

"You'll be fine, Y/n," Dylan sighed, "You have Tom to protect you, and I don't this Harrison here is going to hurt his 'best mate'."

"Where am I?" Harrison grumbled sitting up.

"We're in the Airbnb," Y/n said, "You passed out on the couch."

Harrison looked at the three of them with a blank expression, "I did?"

Tom nodded, "Don't worry, I think I did too mate."

Harrison then started laughing, "Mate, have you seen your face?" he laughed.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "Is there something in my face, darling?"

"No, I think Harrison is just hallucinating," Y/n shrugged.

"No there's definitely something on his face," Harrison said.

Tom looked confused, "No, Haz, there's something in your face."

Harrison pulled out his phone, and started laughing, "Who did this?" he asked laughing.

Dylan had a smug smile on his face, "It was my 'assistant'," Y/n said, "He decided it would be funny."

Harrison's gaze shifted over to Dylan, "Are you Dylan L/n?" he asked.

Dylan slowly nodded, "That's me, the one and only Dylan L/n."

"You are a brilliant bloke," Harrison grinned, "Who did Thomas."

Tom looked at Y/n skeptically, pulling out his phone, "Darling, is this why you were in the room?" he asked.

"That is a possibility," Y/n shrugged, "I'm going to go out and get some food, you three stay here, and do whatever you do."

They all protested, saying they should all go with her, because it wasn't safe for her to go herself. Before they could annoy her enough, Y/n had already driven away.

"Boy's are too much to handle," Y/n said to herself, following Siri's directions.

"Turn left in point five miles," she said.

After about a five minute drive, Y/n parked, and went into a Walmart.

She could care less if people recognized her and asked her what she was doing in Walmart, so she just went shopping. Buying more than she would usually buy having to shop for four people, mainly guys.

She was walking down the candy section, when someone tapped her on the shoulder, Y/n turned around.

"Kylee?" she asked, Kylee was in LA, "Tom must be a wizard."

"Uh, I'll ask you about that later, but yes it's me," Kylee said, flipping her hair, over her shoulder.

Y/n quickly hugged Kylee, when they pulled apart and Y/n's eyes widened, "You know how you wanted me to set you up with Harrison."

"Is he here?" Kylee asked, her eyes widening, "I'm not prepared to meet my future husband."

Y/n laughed, shaking her head, "He's back at the Airbnb we're staying at," she said, "I made all the guys stay back at the house."

"Ooh, who else is there?" Kylee asked, "Or is it just, you, Tom, and Harrison?"

"Dylan tagged along with me, he's going to be my personal assistant for this trip," Y/n shrugged, "But, I am getting you to go out with Harrison, even if it's the last thing I do."

Kylee grinned, "Of course, this is why we're friends," she said, "Not because you're famous though," she quickly added.

"How about you come over tonight for dinner?" Y/n asked.

"I would love too."

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

did you swallow magnets?
cause you're attractive.

see ya later bee bro's
再见