What If We Already Did?

It was an understatement to say that Harrison was at the Airbnb for a couple hours a day.

He was going and spending time with Kylee, anywhere but the Airbnb, and for a good reason.

"Harrison, you can come here with Kylee," Y/n said, it was about eleven and Harrison just got back from being with Kylee, "I want to see her, she is one of my closest friends after all."

"Then I can't spend time with her," Harrison replied, "You two will be too busy talking about whatever girls talk about."

"She's still going to spend time with you," Y/n said, rolling her eyes, "She really likes you, and would definitely tell me to get lost and spend time with Tom so I won't bother you two."

"What about me?" Tom asked walking out into the living room.

Y/n went and sat on the couch saying, "I'm trying to convince Harrison to have Kylee come over here."

"Haz, we all like her, she's allowed to be here," Tom said, "Unless you two are-"

"Mate, shut up," Harrison said, his face red.

Y/n smirked, "Well, she's always allowed to be here," she said, "But, what did you two do tonight?"

"Since you three went to the Hollywood Walk of Fame without me, I took Kylee there," Harrison said.

"Don't get salty," Y/n said, "We told you we were going, and that you and Kylee should come as well, but you said-"

"I think I'm okay," Tom finished.

Harrison sighed and grabbed a drink, "Well I was busy being with Kylee."

Y/n pulled out her phone, "Here, I'll see if she can come over tomorrow," she said, texting Kylee.

"Y/n no, it's okay," Harrison said.

*texts*

y/n
Miss Zhang
I would like to formally invite you to the Airbnb

georgia girl
Did haz ask you to do this?

y/n
No, he actually didn't
He keeps hogging you and I want to see my friend

georgia girl
What if it's bc we're dating

Y/n looked over at Harrison, "Are you two dating?" she mouthed, Harrison just shrugged.

y/n
Kylee Zhang please explain
Is this a joke?

georgia girl
Maybe it is maybe it isn't

y/n
Ky is it true?

georgia girl
Is what true?

y/n
Are you and Harrison dating???
I just asked you that

georgia girl
Perhaps

y/n
Okay well then come to the Airbnb tomorrow
I want to see you

georgia girl
Will do Mrs Holland

*end of texts*

Y/n rolled her eyes and put her phone away.

"Kylee's coming over tomorrow," Y/n said.

"Wait really?" Harrison asked, sounding slightly panicked.

"You okay Haz?" Tom asked, a small smirk on his face.

"Of course I am," Harrison coughed, "It's nothing."