Are You Related to Bob Duncan

"Hi, Tom," Y/n said in shock, he hugged her.

"This is why I couldn't play Minecraft with you and Dylan." he said smiling, Y/n hugged him back, not knowing what to say.

"Y/n!" Dylan yelled, "Who's at the door?" he asked.

"Uh, it's just a delivery," she yelled back, she looked up at Tom, "This is better than playing Minecraft."

"Is that Tom?" Dylan asked, walking out of the room, Tom let go of Y/n and walked over to Dylan, giving him a high-five.

"Who else would it be?" Tom asked.

Dylan smirked, "You came all the way from Georgia, to see my sister?" he asked, Tom nodded, "You really must love her."

Kate walked out of the room, wanting to seeing what was happening, when she saw Tom her jaw dropped.

"Y/n," she said, "You know Tom Holland? And you didn't tell me," she said.

Y/n gave an awkward laugh, "Yeah," she said, "He might be the reason I keep rejecting guys."

"Y/n!" Kate exclaimed, "That's why I recognized you, it was from those articles," she said, she still hadn't moved from where she was standing.

"Yeah," Y/n replied, rubbing the back of her neck, "That's also why random people keep stopping me, while we go to class."

Kate smiled, "I cannot believe this," she said, "Uh, well I'm Kate, Kate Duncan," she said walking up to Tom putting a hand out.

"Well I'm Tom, but you already knew that," he said shaking her hand awkwardly.

Kate's phone went off, "I'll be one second, it's Hyrum."

Tom gave Y/n a confused look, "Who?" he asked, after Kate stepped out of the room.

"Oh, Hyrum is Kate's boyfriend," she replied.

"Who names their kid Hyrum?" Tom asked. Dylan smirked.

"You have a lot to learn, Tom," Dylan said, "It's a Utah name, they're all interesting."

Tom nodded, "I guess I do have a lot to learn," he said.

Y/n smiled, "Yeah, it doesn't seem that interesting here, but there is a lot to see and do."

"I'm going out with Hyrum," Kate said, "So have fun," she said walking out the door.

"Bye Kate, remember no premarital hand holding," Y/n said smirking, Kate turned around.

"Of course not, same with you." she replied.

"It's a joke," Dylan said, seeing Tom looking confused once again, "You and Y/n can hold hands- oh it's dad."

Tom looked relieved, "Okay," he said, trying to sound chill.

Y/n laughed walking over to Tom, "You thought we were being serious?" she asked with a smile.

Tom shook his head, "No, why would I think that," he said grabbing her hands, "I might have been a little, because when we did in Rome."

Y/n felt her face heat up, "Yeah," she said with a little laugh.

Dylan walked out of the room, with a horrified look on his face, "You two can't hold hands, that's not allowed." he said.

He then started laughing because Tom let go of Y/n's hands, "Tom, it was a joke," Y/n said, grabbing his hands again, "What did dad want?"

"Dad is coming to pick me up," Dylan said frowning, "He said he wants to go take me driving in the church parking lot."