Haven't I Heard Of You?

The next day after Y/n fell asleep while doing her homework, she remembered she needed to post something in her story, but then decided to go live.

"Good morning! Or what ever time it is for you!" Y/n said after a couple hundred people joined, "I just wanted to take you through this mysterious box I got from Marvel, that I didn't finish opening."

Y/n pulled out the box and placed it down, "I may have opened it yesterday, but thanks to Harry I didn't finish opening it."

The sticker her hand into the box, and pulled out a pair of custom Spider-Man slip on Vans, "Oh, this is fancy," she said showing her followers, "Thomas better have gotten the same pair."

tomhollandfan: that would be so cute!

tomholland2013: of course i have the same pair

"Ah and he has spoken, wait did I call you at one in the morning last night?" Y/n asked.

tomholland2013: er yeah but we were all up so it's okay

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Yeah right it's okay, Tom you need your beauty sleep."

Y/n then added him, so he was going live with her, "And here we have my mildly annoying boyfriend on here," she joked.

"You're the one who's mildly annoying, Y/n," Tom said, "I like to think I'm not annoying at all."

"He is annoying," Harrison called from another room.

"What Harrison said," Y/n smiled, "Well, next up, we have a Spider-Man ring," Y/n's eyes widened, "It's like my Captain America ring, hold on I'll be back in like three seconds."

Y/n got up, searched her jewelry dish, found the ring, and ran back over to her phone.

"Okay, so this is the ring," Y/n said showing it off, "Tom, do you remember this ring?"

"Of course I do, Love," He grinned, "You wore it with that stunning blue dress."

samanthaparker18: they are literally so cute

bethanyknewl: that's my best friend right there!

tomhollandismyhusband: she's not even that good looking how did she end up dating Tom?

tomxy/nshipper: what else is in the box!?

"Hi Bethany," Y/n smiled, "Well next we have a water bottle, oh and a nice one. Dang, I'm way to poor to afford this kind of stuff."

terra.-.lou: I bet her being humble is just an act

"Says the smartest girl I know," Tom said, "Just remember, you're better at picking bread than Haz."

hazosterfield: mate it was once

"Harrison, it was once, but it shouldn't take you that to pick a loaf of bread," Y/n joked, "I don't think it's that hard to impress me."

"I don't know Y/n," Harrison said, now sitting next to Tom, "Tom has told me some-"

"He doesn't know what he's talking about," Tom interrupted, putting a hand on Harrison's mouth.

karastark: they're the trio I never knew I needed

sydneehall: I want to hear this story now

"I still have no clue how I was able to live with the two of you for more than a month," Y/n said, rolling her eyes, "Wait a second, did they make me my own comic?"

Y/n pulled out a comic, that was nicely protected. She carefully pulled it out of the covering, and had a small fan girl moment.

"I can't right now, this is too much," she gushed, "If I could marry a company, I would marry Disney, sorry Tom."

Tom chucked, "It's fine, love," he said, "I would do the same."

"Whoever had the genius idea to do this," Y/n said, "You are now my favorite person, sorry to all the people who I've told that they're my favorite."

marvellover: ugh this girl talks to much just get on with the stuff

therealy/nhiddleston: I don't know about the rest of you, but I would be having the same reaction right now

kateholland: how long have you and Tom been together?

"How long have you and Tom been together," Y/n read, she thought about it for a second, "Uh, I'm not actually sure, one year in June?"

"One year in June," Tom confirmed, "And then we didn't see each other till October last year, and next time I'll see her is right before the premiere."

"Yes, that is correct," Y/n agreed, "Unless the school year some how gets cut short, and get rich, then right before the premiere."

Harrison whispered something to Tom, and Tom nodded, "Yeah, I can't wait to see you then," he smiled.

Y/n thought nothing of what Harrison whispered to Tom, and just carried on with the unboxing.

"If you do have questions, feel free to comment them," she grinned, "Next up, a shirt, fancy."

"I'm starting to get the feeling you think everything is fancy," Harrison joked.

Y/n rolled her eyes, "That's because I do," she said, with a small smile, "Tom, I've decided, next time we go out, we're wearing matching outfits."

"That's fine with me, darling," he chuckled, "Should we get Haz a matching outfit as well?"

"I guess we could," Y/n laughed, "Harrison, would you care to match with me and Tom?"

"It would be a pleasure," Harrison chuckled, "I'd do anything with my best mate, and his girlfriend, who also used to be my old house mate."

"It's a plan then," Y/n smiled, "Next time the three of us go out together, it's matching outfits."

puppylover96: OMG this is the trio I never knew I needed

peterparker'sbae245: the more I see and hear her the more I hate her

"Peterparker'sbae245, I understand I the same problem," Y/n sighed, "You're probably still cool though."

dylan.l/n: Y/n as your brother, I think you need help

Y/n saw what Dylan said, and laughed, "Maybe I do, Dylan, maybe I do."

Y/n spent another half an hour answering questions, and chatting with Tom.

"Okay, well I have class in an hour, and I haven't eaten," Y/n said, "So I'm going to go, stay in school, and don't forget, Spider-Man: Homecoming comes out July seventh!"

"Yes, make sure to go watch Y/n and I July seventh," Tom agreed.

"Bye," Y/n smiled, and she ended the live stream.

♡︎ ︎
♡︎ ︎
♡︎ ︎

i think the gap between my fingers.
were meant for yours.

see you later bee bro's
再见