Chapter 5

"Hayoung" Seoho opened the door and saw Hayoung softly knocking her head at the wall. She didn't heard him as she continued hitting the wall.

Seoho went closely and put up his palm at Hayoung's forehead. She suddenly snapped back to reality as she felt something soft on her forehead, she turned her head towards Seoho.

"Oh, Seoho! What are you doing here? How may I help you?" She walked to her desk and pretended like nothing happened.

Seoho only raised his eyebrows and sighed, "Boss pressured you again?"

Hayoung shrugged, "Kinda.."

Hayoung felt her smartphone vibrated so she quickly picked it up, a message from her friend.

"I will be visiting Seoul for a few weeks, wanna hang out?"

Hayoung gladly accepted the offer and somebody cleared their throat. Hayoung looked up from her phone and she forgot that Seoho was still there. She laughed nervously and replied "It's a friend."

Seoho then took a peek at all the stickynotes on her desk, he knew she had a lot of works to do but it felt like it keeps increasing more.

"Have you been procrastinating?" he asked, still eyeing on it. "Also, where did you get the teddy bear?" He pointed at the cute teddy bear on her desk.

"It's from my boyfriend. Also, Me? Procrastinating? With all these work to do? Like I would.." she chuckled and suddenly got another vibration from her phone.

"I need you to come here. Now." Hayoung shot up from her seat.

Seoho was shocked and was about to ask her what's wrong when she instantly replied "Mr. Kang needs me" and exited the room, leaving Seoho speechless.

Seoho only stood up from his seat and suddenly Hayoung came back with a smirk, peeking at him at the door "Also, I thought you don't like being touched."

"I just don't like meaningless touch. Plus, you should be seeing him now!" Seoho crossed his arms and playfully stomping his feet.

"Alright! I'm going!" Hayoung huffed, and she was out of his sight. He shook his head with a smile and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

...

"So, Youngjo. Which one?" Hayoung asked as she was holding 2 outfits side by side.

"Does that even matter? She's your bestfriend, she would still be okay with it even if you're wearing something ugly" Youngjo shrugged.

"What?! Look, she's a fashion designer and I need to live up to her taste" Hayoung sighed.

Youngjo jokingly rolled his eyes and looked at the outfits infront of him. The left one was a simple white t-shirt with light blue shorts and red plade jacket. The right one was black leggings with a ripped hole at the knee and a pink striped over-size sweater.

"Hm, I don't know.. Go pick which fits your personality the most" He raised both of his eyebrows.

Hayoung looked at the outfits, she made up her mind and picked the left one. After she done changing in the bathroom, she got a phonecall.

"Hey, hurry up! I'm outside your house!" The other line said.

"Coming!" Hayoung ended the call, bid farewell to Youngjo and went out.

Outside her house, she saw a white car and a girl with long silky black hair leaning against it. They both smiled at each other, Hayoung ran and hugged her.

Her friend hugged her back "glad to see you, Hayoung! I like your style, its so you"

"Thanks! It's been a long time since we talked, Minseo. How's your boutique?" Hayoung released the hug and both entered the car.

Minseo started the car "it's actually getting busy, especially after the latest release." She spoke enthusiastically.

On the road, they were happily catching up with each other.

"Also, where are we going?" Hayoung asked.

"Shopping! I need some inspirations for my next collection" Minseo replied.

...

They were hopping from one shop to another. Hayoung bought some new clothes while Minseo were only looking at them, she mostly looked through the fabric patterns.

"So, I saw on your feed.. You took a selfie with a guy, who's that?" Hayoung smirked as she cut her steak in half.

They were having dinner at a restaurant, Minseo choked. "Him? Just a model, my photographer recommended him and I was like sure.." she slurped her drink nervously.

Hayoung wasn't convinced, she looked at Minseo with a you-sure face. Minseo couldn't handle the stare for so long, she put her glass down.

"Okay, fine. I maybe got close to him" she put her tongue out and pulled out her phone. Showing Hayoung a few pictures of him, he was really handsome.

"Oh, wow. What's his name?" Hayoung asked as Minseo kept scrolling his pictures. "How many pictures of him does she even have?" Hayoung thought.

"Kim Geonhak.. You know how hard it is to get close to him? He's a shy guy and looks intimidating but it was worthed.. After knowing him, he's actually a softie" Minseo smiled fondly at his pictures

Hayoung giggled at her, "you have a crush on him." It was supposed to be a question but it seems like the answer was already obvious.

Minseo face went red and she nodded shyly, Hayoung cooed at her.

"What about you and Taejun?" now Minseo was interested in her love life.

"Still going strong" Hayoung made a peace sign and took a sip from her drink.

Minseo sighed in relief and nodded at her, glad to see her bestfriend is still okay.

...

"Thanks for everything!" Hayoung got out of the car and gave Minseo a goodbye wave as her car drove of. She looked around her property and a specific black car caught her attention.

Hayoung thought it wasn't going to be true, what if it is? In the neighbourhood, she was the only one outside then what is the car doing here?

She quickly went inside her home and saw all the lights were on, but she left the house dark before going out. She looked around the house and saw nobody until she entered her bedroom.

"Taejun! What the-" she saw her boyfriend looking at himself in the mirror, her shopping bags dropped to the ground.

It creeped her out but she was glad as Youngjo didn't appear. From her observation for the past weeks, Youngjo only appeared if he wants to.

Taejun noticed her and he fixed his hair. He smiled at her, but it wasn't the usual smile.

.....

Hey! Look who updated after a long time,,, Me.
Sorry for the long wait, I'm busy with my studies like always hfkdhd.  This book also reached 100 reads! Thank you all so much for reading! Have a good day and bye!
🌸💕

(Also, have yall seen ONEUS performing CBH in rtk? It's so effing good, it was *chef's kiss. Even though we didn't win, atleast ONEUS got the recognition and was free from MNET! Congratulations to the groups that won and participated rtk!)