Chapter END

"Youngjo.. Let's get on." She sent him a comforting smile.

He held her hand and nodded, stepping inside the train with her.

People hop on and off from the train, some were racing against time. Children were pulling their parent's hands, telling to fasten their pace, face with full excitement. Some were saying goodbyes and some were welcoming for their returns with open arms.

Hayoung sat across him, she was nervous but not as much as the person infront of her. Anxious was an understatement for him. Hayoung held out her hand, Youngjo raised an eyebrow at her gesture.

"Want me to sit beside you?" She offered.

"If there's nobody.." he smiled uneasily.

Hayoung chuckled and nodded. Suddenly, their ride shook and they knew they have started their journey. Nobody was beside him, Hayoung stood up and pat the seat beside him, a grin formed on her face.

"Don't mind if I do." She sat at the place.

Youngjo laughed, feeling a bit better. His hand met with hers, fingers intertwined.

Half an hour passed, Hayoung looked up from her phone, feeling a pressure against her shoulder. She took a glance and saw him with his eyes closed, light snores coming from him. Her heart felt as it was going to jump out her chest, his fluffy hair tickling her made things harder for her to be calm.

She gently brushed his bangs away from his eyes. Poor guy, his anxiety to meet his parents after a long time made him fell into slumber. She took a deep breath and stare at the scenery passing by outside, slow paced songs playing through her earbuds.

...

"What if they don't? I left them for too long and suddenly I came back? Isn't that weird? Wouldn't that be.. Awkward?" Youngjo bit his lips.

"I don't even know how long I left them"

Hayoung quiet down.

Youngjo saddened by the words coming from his own mouth.

"If you don't mind.." Hayoung started. "What if we go there together! You can be honest with them. Tell them everything."

"What? What if they don't believe me? What proof show that I was stuck in the mirror, I don't have the scars anymore.."

"That's where I came into the picture. See." She put up her bandaged hand, it was healing but she knew it will trult begone in a few years.

"What about your job?" He wasn't sure about her plan.

"Eh.. I will say I'm having a fever and boss will believe me, I'm his best worker after all. It's both loss if he fired me" Hayoung expressed confidently but whispered the last part. She grew less afraid with her boss and that means she can be a bit risk taker with her job.

He looked at her as if she was the same person. This was the person that would do anything for her job, yet here she was.

"Come on.. I deserve more breaks because before meeting you, I work nonstop. Plus, I really want to help you!" Hayoung begged.

"You would do those just to help me?"

"Of course!" Hayoung threw her hand in the air in frustration, why was this man afraid for her job than herself. "This is almost like when you're stuck in the mirror." She chuckled while shaking her head, how stubborn can this man go on.

And after the few banters, Youngjo was defeated.

...

Mok-dong station.