Epilogue

"Ravn... Are you done?" Hayoung put down the box.

"Ravn is weird coming from you.." She heard his voice from the other room, she giggled at his response. "Yea, I'm almost done!"

A few years have passed, Hayoung became the general manager in her company.

Youngjo now worked as a composer with the name Ravn, writing multiple songs for the singers under the company he's working. Trademarking it with 'ra spit out flame.'

Right now, they're moving in together after having their life on a good track. Their exes are now in the past, now the only important people in their heads is each other. Both already declared what they felt for one another.

Hayoung entered his music room, seeing his head on the table.

"Already tired?" She raised both of her eyebrows.

"Yes.." He murmured.

He stood up and went to her, gently grabbing her waist, pulling her close. He placed soft kisses on her lips and slowly going down her neck.

"I love you Hayoung..." He grinned, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I know, who wouldn't fall inlove with me Ravn?" She smirked and he laughed at her remarks, straightened his posture. She fell deep into his alluring eyes like the first time.

"Are you sure?" He teased, taking a few steps behind, grabbing her hand and placing them on his shoulders. This time, she pulled him into a hug.

"Yes.. I love you too, Youngjo." her forehead touching his, their bodies slowly swaying to the left and right. Embracing each others warmth with the first snow outside.

.....

Surprise! I was supposed to publish this epilogue on new year but haha procrastination.. Anyways, I'm sorry and I hope you enjoy this final chapter.. Thank you so much for reading and 200 votes??? Thank you guys so much, wish you all have a happy year.

Have a good day and see you guys soon! 🌸💕