Chapter 13

Hayoung entered her office room but she felt like she was watched. She felt uncomfortable in the room due to Taejun knowing what happened between her and Seoho, twice.

She checked the whole room, security camera are only out in the hallway but how did he know? She sat on her chair but couldn't, something was definitely watching her.

"Hayoung," Seoho chimed into her room but Hayoung didn't reply anything.

She was gripping on her pen. By the judge of her grip, it could break any moment so Seoho took away the pen.

"O-oh! Seoho?" Hayoung only realised his presence when he took her pen, she was too deep into thoughts.

"Your forehead wrinkles so much.. You want to be a caterpillar so bad?" Seoho teased.

Hayoung chuckled, "Yes.. Cause I will soon turn into a beautiful butterfly." The answer caught both of them by surprise. She grew flustered, the answer came out so naturally for her but atleast she got a laughing Seoho in return.

Was this the effect of hanging out with Youngjo too much? That man is charmingly confident and it may have radiated bit of his energy to her.

"Enough laughing.. Why do you look so anxious just now?" Seoho asked.

"Ah.. I feel like I'm being watched.." Hayoung spoke not too loud as the door behind Seoho wasn't closed. Hayoung stood up and went to close it.

"Who?"

"Okay.. You know my boyfriend right?"

Seoho nodded, who doesn't know about the heir to one of the biggest bussiness company out there? Seoho was equally shocked as the whole office when they declared that they were dating.

"So.. He know what I'm doing here, right in this room and he's not very too keen on what I am doing in this past few days, mainly because of his jealousy towards you." Hayoung showed an unsure face.

"Uh.. I don't know how to react to that but.. I'm not okay with him getting jealous" Seoho started to sweat nervously, is the heir targeting him? Is this his end?

"Can I ask you a favour?"

Seoho tilted his head, indicating her to continue.

...

"You found anything?" Hayoung asked but to her dissapointment, Seoho sighed and shook his head.

Hayoung leaned against her office chair and she fidgeted with her pen. The aura at her chair was surprisingly different from the other parts of the room, she couldn't point out but there was something.

She started checking her desk, on top and under it. She could feel it, it was closer than ever. She turned her head in a snap towards the adorable white teddy bear from Taejun. The two black beaded eyes, something was undeniably disturbing about them.

"Of course!" Hayoung exclaimed, Seoho jumped in surprise.

She took the teddy bear and grabbed the scissor from her pencil case. She laid down the teddy bear flat on her desk, pushing away her papers and files. She could've finished her work but this was her priority right now.

She cut around the beaded eyes and asked Seoho to pluck the eyes out. Seoho harshly ripped it out, cotton scattered around causing Hayoung to laugh. But she stopped laughing when she saw it wasn't a normal teddy bear eyes.

A spy camera was hiding within the bear, inside it's head. The wires from the camera dangling of the eyes.

She sighed deeply and shared the same dissapointed look with Seoho. What could he possibly think? Wasn't there enough trust in this relationship?

"Thanks for helping me out.. I better meet with him tonight about this" Hayoung massaged her temples.

Seoho pat her on the back with a smile. Hayoung heard her phone buzzed and quickly looked it up. It was from the shoplady! 

Hayoung squealed in delight and wanted to read the message but was unfortunately stopped by a phone call from Mr. Kang.

Hayoung cursed under her breath and answered the call. She was super busy trying to find the spy camera until the work that was due today was left aside. Seoho heard their conversation and he immediately bid goodbye, also giving her a goodluck smile.

Hayoung gulped and ended the call "Right, I'll be right there Mr. Kang."

...

Hayoung grumbled to herself and gave out a loud groan while exiting his office. His secretary looked at her with an eyebrow raised. She knows she needs to straighten her priorities but works isn't her number one anymore. Mr Kang doesn't need to explain it to her. Hayoung's number one priority is Youngjo.

But shouldn't it be Taejun?

Hayoung couldn't make up her mind. She was having an internal battle between her mind and heart. Taejun is her boyfriend and work is almost her life.. But why does her heart say it's Youngjo? Maybe because he's stuck in the mirror.. But there's another peculiar feeling, what is that feeling?

Everytime he smile- Hayoung snapped from her thoughts. What was she thinking? Does this consider cheating? Hayoung and cheat in the same sentence was something she couldn't believe for herself too.

Taejun will never be like Ain, that's what Hayoung was sure off. But his possessive traits is a little too overboard even for Hayoung's liking, putting a spy camera in a teddy bear? It's funny but incredibly creepy.

The elevator door opened, Hayoung walked out and entered her office. The cottons from the bear disappeared and a new red stick note was pasted on her laptop, it was from Seoho. He cleaned it up for her, Hayoung shook her head with a smile and continued doing her work. But she felt as there was something missing, she shrugged it off for the moment as she needs to concentrate on her work.

It was already 11 pm and Hayoung felt as she was going to go blind by any second as she sat infront of her laptop for hours. Though it was tiring, she got to finish a lot of work and she was proud of it.

She was getting ready to go back home until her phone suddenly rang. Taejun was calling her, "what does he want now?" Hayoung clicked her tongue at the thought. She knew this would be the right time to ask him.

"Yah, Taejun.. You got some explaining to do" Hayoung said in a harsh tone, she was exhausted.

"Rude.. What explanation?"

She could imagine the innocent act coming from him and she tried to remain calm.

"it's something important, at my house okay?"

.....

Hello! How are you guys? Thanks for reading this chapter amd I hope to see you guys in the next one! I really enjoy reading your comments, really brighten up my day.. Thank you all!
Goodbye and have a good day my lovely readers! 🌸💕