Chapter 25: Wedding Planning

When I woke up the next morning, the sun was just starting to come up in the sky, so it was still kinda dark in the room. I felt something heavy on my chest and when my hand came into contact with Cody's soft blond hair, I smiled. Carefully leaning down, I pressed a kiss to the top of his head. 

I slowly forced myself out from underneath him, which wasn't easy because whenever I would move to fast, his arms would only tighten more around my waists. And as much as I loved him and usually I would just decide to stay where I was, I had to pee so so badly. 

Once I was done and I had walked back out into the room, I smiled, seeing that he was still sleeping, his hair a mess on the pillow that he had balled up underneath his head. I slipped on a pair of shorts underneath his button down shirt that I was wearing before quietly walking out of the room and out into the kitchen. 

As soon as I hit the hallway, I knew that someone else was awake and cooking because I could smell the pancakes and eggs being cooked. When I walked into the kitchen, I smiled at Cody's mom who was facing me while mixing something in a bowl.

"Smells really good out here." I said sitting down on one of the stools at the kitchen island. 

"Thank you, Cody told me pancakes with fruit was your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, so I made sure Brad went to the store before you guys showed up." She winked.

My cheeks flushed. "You really didn't have to do that, I would have eaten whatever you made." 

"Nonsense. You're a guest here. Plus, it gives me a reason to cook." Angie smiled at me before turning around and moving back to the oven. 

"Could I at least help you with something?" I put my hands on the counter, ready to get up.

"You could wake the beast for me." Angie laughed and I couldn't help but giggle and roll my eyes.

"I can try." I laughed again as I went and walked to mine and Cody's current room.

I wasn't surprised at all to see when I walked into the room that he was still laying in the exact position that he was in when I first left the room. Closing the door behind me, I walked over to him and crawled carefully onto the bed, trying not to wake him up at all. I bent my head down, pressing light kisses to the inside of his neck, knowing that that was one of the easiest ways to wake him up.

And when he groaned and started to turn in his sleep, I knew it worked. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I laughed softly and went to move from the bed, only to be grabbed by the waist and flipped to underneath him. 

"Good morning my beautiful girl." He smirked down at me before leaning down and pressing his lips roughly to mine.

"Cody," I mumbled as his lips moved from mine to my neck. Without thinking about it, I turned my head to the side to give him better access. "Cody your moms awake."

"Then I suggest you be quiet." I could feel his smirk against my skin as his lips moved from my neck to my chest. 

"Cody," I took in a sharp breath as his lips hovered over my chest, his eyes meeting mine. "I'm serious, she's in the kitchen. We can't do anything right now."

The smirk on his beautiful face only brightened and his head lend down and kissed my chest. One of his hands came up and covered my mouth as he knew I was about to gasp again. 

"You better stay quiet, my love." Cody smirked at me and I moved my hands to try to push him away and get him to stop, but he was quick to react. His arms quickly moved, grabbed both my wrists in his hands and pinned them down to both sides of my head. Cody didn't even look at me when he moved back down to continue what he was doing. 

I didn't know whether to fight what was happening because his family were just down the hall in the kitchen, waiting on us for breakfast, or if I should let him continue because I wanted what he wanted more then anything. 

"Aurora? Were you able to get him up?" Cody's mom's voice came through the door, causing Cody to silently groan and me to smirk and jump away from him in thankfulness.

"Yes mum, she got me up." Cody sighed and when he stood up, I giggled a little bit, covering my mouth with my hand when I seen what he meant.

"Literally." He winked at me.

Cody started to walk even closer to me, causing me to put my arm out and back up, trying to get him away from me. 

"Cody seriously." I laughed. "They're waiting on us."

"You owe me." He winked, leaning over and pulling me into his arms and kissing me roughly on the lips, his hands grabbing my butt firmly.

When he pulled away, I watched him take a few deep breaths before taking my hand in his and walking out the door. I followed silently behind him all the way to the kitchen, where I could hear Alli loudly talking to her Angie about something that I couldn't  quite catch.

"Good morning you two." She smiled at me. 

For some reason I felt guilty about what Cody and I did a few minutes ago.

"Good morning." Cody said as if everything was perfectly okay. I sat down next to him and watched as he started making two plates, one for me and on him for him. I knew one was for me because he put a bunch of strawberries and blueberries on top of one and a bunch of syrup on another, obviously for him.

"Thank you." I smiled at him when he put it down in front of me.

We all ate and I listened to the conversations that would be bounced back and forth between Cody and Alli or Cody and his dad, and it was so interesting to me to watch because this wasn't something that I was used too or something that I had growing up. 

"So Rory, Cody says that you haven't done much wedding planing yet?" Alli asked out of  nowhere, causing me to snap up straight and actually look at her. 

"No, I haven't. Not really I mean. My adopted mother is helping me plan. She's helping with pretty much everything so far." I smiled and took a drink of water.

"That's wonderful." She smiled at me. "If you need any help at all, mum and I are here, always. We never have anything super fun like this to do anyway."

I laughed lightly. "Well it's funny you should mention it, I was planning on going dress shopping next week and I would absolutely love it if you were there." 

The squeal that came out of her made me jump and her mom slapped her arm. 

"Yes yes yes yes!" She smiled.

"We would love to come." Angie laughed.

"That's awesome, thank you guys so much for wanting to be involved and for accepting me into the family... It really means a lot to me." I smiled as Cody placed his hand on my thigh.

"Of course. You make Cody really really happy and that makes us happy." Brad joined in on the conversation, which kinda surprised me a little bit 

"I'll make an appointment at this wonderful bridal botique for next week. We'll go for lunch afterwards, my treat." Angie smiled.

"Thank you, that's very nice of you to offer." I smiled.

"But until then, I have something I need to talk to Rory about, so thank you for breakfast mum. It was amazing." Cody stood up and took my hand in his.

Before I could even say anything, I was dragged back to the room and the door was closed behind me. Then, before I could yell at Cody for how rude that made me look, I was pushed against the door and his hands moved up my shirt, unbuttoning it and throwing it to the floor. His hands were all over me and by this time, there was no stopping it at all. 

Not that I really wanted to.