Chapter 8: I-I Lo-love You.

~~~I closed my eyes and soon, drifted off to sleep in his arms. I had this feeling in the back of my heart in my mind that was telling me that all of the was to good to be true. I was worried that something was going to happen with my dad and he was going to take me away from Cody. That thought made my heart skip a beat. I pushed thoughs thoughts out of my head for now and just let myself get lost in the moment of being with him.~~~

oooOOooo

I felt soft kisses being pressed aginst my neck. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I seen Cody laying their with a smile on his face. "Morning beautiful."

I smiled slightly and looked down. "Morning."

I looked at how me and Cody were laying. Our fronts were still pressed together, our legs were tangled together and Cody's arm was around my waist. I looked back up at him as he bent down a little and kissed the tip of my forhead. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"Um about 8." He said and I sighed. "Hey, still want to stay in bed all day?" 

I smiled a little bigger and nodded my head. "Yes."

"Good! I'm going to get a drink, want something?" Cody asked.

"Water please." I said and he smiled.

Cody pecked my lips and then untangled himself from me. When he walked out of the room, I turned over in the bed and sat up. I looked around Cody's room amlessly until I heard him coming back into the room. He walked over and handed me a glass of water. "Thanks." I said and drank about half of the glass before setting it down on the night stand. I lend back on the bed and looked up at Cody who was flipping through TV channels. He finally decided on a random movie and threw the room back down on the bed and looked over at me. 

"How could someone hurt someone as beautiful as you..." Cody said quietly wondering off.

I looked down and sighed. "A jerk."

Cody chuckled a little and moved so he was laying half ontop of me. "I agree." He looked down at my waist and then back up at me. "Can I see again?" He asked so quietly I barly heard him.

I let out a slow, deep breath and finally nodded my head. Cody slowly lifted the bottem of the sweat shirt I was wearing and slipped it over my head. Now I was laying under him in nothing but my bra and sweatpants. Cody's eyes left mine and I watched him hesitantly as his eyes roamed over my stomach and the bruises. Cody bent down and lightly pressed kisses over them. I reached for his hand and he slipped his fingures in mine. 

Cody looked back up at me. "I'm sorry that this went on for so long, Arora. I promise that I'll be here now. No matter what."

I smiled. " I know, Cody." 

Cody moved up so that he could kiss me. "I really wish I didn't have to go to work."

I nodded my head and kissed him again. "Me too."

~ A Few Hours Later.~

"Come with me." Cody said sounding like a little kid.

"Cody." I complaned.

"Arora." He said giving me a look and I couldn't stop myself from lauging. "Pleaseee." 

I looked at him for a moment and sighed. "Fine."

Cody smiled even bigger and clapped his hands before wrapping them around me. "Thank you thank you thank you! Work is always more fun when you're there."