Chapter 3: Please Help Me.

Once I was off the stage, I looked around for Aylissa but I couldn't find her anywhere. I sighed and walked back into the locker room. I set my guitar down where I got it from and then picked up my bag. I went to walk back to the front of the cafe' when I ran straight into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I said and looked up at the person I just rambed into and couldn't help the butterflys that were going crazy inside of me when I seen the blue eyed boy starring back down at me.

"Don't worry about it. I should really start watchin where I'm going." He said and his voice sent chills through my whole body.

I sighed and looked down. I didn't really know what to say so I just kinda stood there. We were both silent for awhile. I was so glad when I heard Aylissa's voice coming from being me. "There you are!" She yelled and I jumped slightly and turned to look at her. 

"Aylissa I was just going to look for you." I said and she smiled.

"Well, what can I do for you lovely?" She asked and stopped right infront of me. Her eyes moved from mine to the boy behind me and she gave him a look. "Cody, back to work!" She said and I felt the guys pressence leave from beind me.

"Well, I was just going to ask If I could, maybe possiably stay here for the rest of the day and help out? I just don't want to go home. And-"

"Are you crazy? Of course you can stay here baby!" She interupted me, making me jump slightly. "I told you that you were always welcomed here. You know what," She said and leand into the locker room and pulled out an aparen. "Why don't you just start workin here." 

I raised my eyebrows at here. "Seriously?!" I asked and she smiled.

"As long as you give a preformance every now and then like you just gave today, you're welcome to." I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much Aylissa! You won't regret this. I promise I wont let you down!" I said and tied the aparon around my waist.

"I know you won't baby girl. Now get out there. You can work behind the counter with me." She said and I ran out of the small hallway.

     It was really fun working behind the counter. Joe, the cook, was really funny. He gave me a nickname, brown eyes, and now everyone who works here calls me that. People here are really making me feel like I'm part of a family. I love this feeling. I sighed and felt someones hand on my back. I jumped a little and turned and seen Aylissa smiling at me.

"Sweety, why don't you go eat? Take a break." She said.

"I don't have any food." I said quietly and looked down.

"I'll make you whatever you want brown eyes." Joe said and I smiled up at him.

"I don't have any money, Uncle Joe." That's what I started calling him.

"It's on the house babe." Aylissa said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I said. "Can I just get fries and a drink?" I asked and he smiled and said, "Coming right up!" 

I giggled and hugged Aylissa and then walked over to a corner booth and sat down. 

"Mind if I join you?" I heard a familair voice and I looked up to find Cody.

"N-n-no not a-at all." I stuttered and then mentally slapped myself.

He smiled and slid into the seat across from me. We both just kinda sat there in silence for awhile until Aylissa brought over my fries and drink and placed them infront of me. She smiled and walked away. I looked at Cody as I took a sip of my sodia. "You can have some." I said motioning to the fries.