Chapter 19: Moments.

This all seemed to good to be true. I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror. The last time everything seemed to be comfortable or remotely close to perfect, everything came crashing down by one kiss. One person ruined it all and I was so scared that something was going to happend to Cody and I again. I just, don't know if I can handle going through something like that again. It took almost a year to get over Cody, or as well as I could. But I had Max's help with that. And now, Max and I aren't even together anymore. 

    Why? Because he was also seeing someone else while with me. Things just don't seem to ever go right for me. And I hate it. Even though Cody and I were now engadged, which I probably should have thought a little more about, something deep down inside of me was screaming for me to get out, to be careful or I was going to get hurt even more then I did a year ago. But I guess for now, I should just try and be happy with the way things are going. I should be glad with everything that I have in my life right now. 

    Even though Cody and I have been through a lot, he's helped me with even more. I honestly feel like I wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for Cody coming into my life. If it wasn't for his love and his strangth and his belief in me, then only God knows where I would be right now. I do love Cody, more then anything in the whole world. I never stopped loving him. He means everything to me. But the thing that worries me is when I go back to finish collage, what's going to happen while I'm gone? I don't know... maybe I'm just over thinking all of this. 

    I groaned and grunted in frustration, running my hands through my hair multipul times before slidding down the wall and sitting on my bathroom floor. My head in my arms and my arms wrapped tightly around my legs as I held them close to my chest. All of this was just so frustuating! I needed time to really, really think all of this through. I'm not really thinking that Cody and I shouldn't get married, I'm just...I don't know! I just can't think straight right now! There's to much going on and I really feel like this is all to fast. 

    That's when my breathing starting getting heavy. My chest felt like it was caving in on me and I couldn't breath. I looked up and noticed that my eye sight was blurry. I started gasping for air as I stood up and ran out of the bathroom, running over to my balcony doors and opening them quickly, stepping out into the cold air and gasping a few times, closing my eyes and steading my breathing, calming down my heart rate. I heard someone say my name a few times as I sat down on the floor. Not even 2 seconds later, I felt to strong arms come around my waist, holding me up and against their chest. 

"Baby breath." I heard him whisper softly in my ear and I started taking deep, steady breaths. 

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered and barried my face into his chest.

"Shh, don't apologize." He whispered, holding me close to him and rubbing my back softly.

"I guess I just had an anxity attact." I whispered in reply. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me and I took in a deep breath.

"It was stupid. I was just worrying about things that I shouldn't. You know how I over think things sometimes." I said and fisted his shirt in my hands. 

"Like our wedding?" He questioned with hurt and worry clear in his voice.

My heart broke at the sound of him sounding so hurt and afraid. I lifted my head up, looking into his worry-filled eyes. I raised my hands, cupping his face lightly and looking him in the eyes. "I would never second guess saying yes to marring you. I love you more then anything, Cody. You have to know that."

"I do." He hurried to say and I smiled, nodding my head slightly before leaning up, pressing my lips to his in a long, sweet kiss. 

Cody kissed me back, his arms snaking even tighter around my waist as a soft groan escaped his lips. My hands moved from his cheeks to his hair, running my figures through it before tugging slightly, pulling my lips away from his and giving him a small smile. "I'm okay. I promise."

Sighing, he nodded his head at me before loosing his grip on my waist. For a moment, Cody just looked at me, causing my cheeks to heat up a little. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, raising one of his hands and cupping my cheek lightly. "Don't hide yourself."

"What are we going to do what I go back to school in a few days?" I asked, changing the subject. 

Cody sighed, letting go of me and slipping his hand in mine as he walked over to the swing before taking a seat, pulling me with him. I sat close to him, resting my head on his shoulder and placing my legs over his lap as I played with our hands. "Well, you'll graduate in a few months. After that I figured that we could find a place to live."

I closed my eyes and rested our hands on his lap, taking in a deep breath. "Where will you stay while I'm at school?" 

"Back where I'm technically living now." He said tossing an arm around my waist and kissing my forehead. "I'll look for a nice place for us to live. Pack my place."

"Will you come and visit me?" I asked.

Cody laughed, moving a little so that we were now both laying down. "Of course I will. Whenever you miss me, I'm just a call or text away."

I smiled at that, laying my head into the crook of his arm and closing my eyes again. "I like that."

Cody laughed again, rubbing his hand up and down my back soothingly. "Are you tired?" He asked me softly and I sighed, nodding my head. 

"Yeah, a little." I answered. "And I'm really comfortable so I apologize if I fall asleep." 

"It's alright, love." He said and I smiled, opening my eyes and looking back up at him. 

"I love you, Cody." I said softly.

His eyes searched mine for a few seconds before he smiled. "I love you, too." 

Pecking his lips once more, I got comfortable again and closed my eyes as Cody started swinging us back and forth gently. For now, everything was perfect and I wish I could live in this moment forever. 

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Cody said softly and I giggled. 

"I was just thinking the same thing." I whispered in return, feeling sleep overtake me.