Chapter 10: I Can't Believe This.

~~ That night, I fell asleep more comfortable then ever. Knowing that I was in the arms of someone who loved me and would always protect me. Knowing that I had just shared on of the most amazing experincess of my life with this bot and that I never wanted to leave his arms, made me so happy. I fell asleep with a smiled and a warm feeling in my chest. I knew exactly what that feeling was.

True Love.

But how long would this beautiful feeling last between me and Cody? ~~

oooOOOooo

I felt someone kissing my cheek and then started trailing kisses down my neck. I smiled a little and my eyes fluttered open as I seen Cody leaning over me. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Morning beautiful."

I felt myself blushing a little. "Morning."

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he started kissing my neck.

Memories of last night came flowing back into my mind and I felt my blush getting redder. "Fine. You?"

He smiled against my neck. "Absolutely amazing."

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "You seem to be in a really good mood."

He pulled away and smiled down at me. "I am. You know why?"

"Why?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

"Because I woke up to you're beautiful self. I shared the most amazing night ever with someone I care about and I wouldn't change one moment of it." He answered and I smile and lend up to kiss him.

"That's a really good reason to be happy." I answered and he nodded his head. "I just thought it was because you had sex."

He laughed and nodded his head. "Well yeah that's the other part of it."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "Do you have to work today?"

"Yeah." He answered. "I have to be there in about an hour."

"Can I come along?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course. Aylissa has been asking when you're going to come and see her. And the boys want you to come and put on a show." He answered and I smiled.

"I think I'm up for it." I said and he chuckled.

"You wanna know what I'm up for?" He asked quietly in my ear and I shivered slightly.

"What?" I asked quietly.

Cody smirked and crushed his lips to mine. He didn't even wait to deepen the kiss and neither did I. Looks like were going to have a repeat of last night. And that was perfectly fine with me.

.___________________________________________________________________________.

"Arora! You're finally showing you're pretty little face around here again!" Aylissa said and I smiled while running up to her. I hugged her tightly and she chuckled a little while hugging me back. 

"I know. I'm sorry that I haven't been here in forever." I said and she pulled away and looked at me with a smile.

"So hows everything with you and that boyfriend?" She asked, looking up at Cody who was talking to a group of teenaged girls around our age.