Chapter 5: My Mom's Gone.

I woke up and panicked. I had no idea where I was. I don't remember anything from last night. I jumped up from whatever the hell I was laying on and walked to a courner in the room. I looked around and everything looked vagily familair. I noticed that everything was white. That's when it hit me that I was in a hospital. That's when I really started to freak out. I hated hospital's. Just the fact that people DIE here freaks me the hell out! That's when my breathing starting getting faster and faster, heavier and heavier. Freaking out because I had no memory of last night. 

     Just then, I heard the sound of the door opening. I jumped and coward back further into the courner. I looked up from the white floor and seen Aylissa and Cody walking into the room. I ran up to Aylissa and hugged her tightly. She did the same to me while whispering, "I'm so sorry, baby. Everything will work out just fine. I promise." Into my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked letting go of her and looking from her to Cody wondering what the hell was going on. "What's going on? Why am I here?"

"You mean you don't remember what happened last night?" Cody asked and I shook my head no.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking back to Aylissa.

"Sweatheart, you're mom passed away last night." She said looking at me with a sad facial expression.

"What?" I said looking down. "No. no no no no no. No she didn't."

"Arora I'm so sorry..." I heard Cody say but I was to out of it. 

     That's when everything hit me. Staying at Cody's house. Leaving in the poring rain. Walking into the house and noticing no one was home. Smelling the familiair smell of drugs coming out of the hall bathroom. Running down the hallway and opening the door. Seeing my mom in the tub. Blood. So much blood. "No." I said and slowly sat down on the floor while barring my face in my hands. "No. Not my mom."

"Everything's going to be okay, Rorry." Aylissa said in a soft voice but for some reason, it made me so mad that she could just stand there and be so calm when I was clearly broken.

"How can you say that?!" I asked looking up at her. "She was my mom! Yeah, sure she wasn't a perfect mom, but she was still mine and she was the only one that I had!"

"Arora,"

"No!" I said cutting her off. "Aylissa, I have no one now!"

"Oh well that's not true. You have me." I heard a voice say. A voice that scarred the crap out of me. 

     We all turned to the door where my father was now standing. He had a wicked evil smile across his ugly face. Instintly, my heart started beating faster and faster. I couldn't breath again. I didn't know what to do. Soon, I felt two strong arms come around my waist, pulling me up from the floor and into their strong chest. I knew that it was Cody and I insintly felt safer. 

"No. I'm not going to go home and be alone with you." I said and then watched as his smile got even bigger.

"Oh, well now I'm afraid that you don't really have a choice." He said stepping closer to me.

"You leave that girl alone!" Aylissa said, stopping him from coming any closer to me.

"You again?" He asked sounding angry. "What the hell do I have to do to keep you away from me and my bitch?" 

"DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT!" Aylissa and Cody said at the same time.

"Oh and let me guess, you're the guy my daughter's been whoring around with?" He asked looking over towards Cody.

"Why are you such an ass?" Cody asked and I felt a tinge of fear and admiriment towards him.

"Let go of my daughter so we can go home." He said stepping around Aylissa and coming closer to me. I moved back to Cody and he stepped in front of me.