Chapter 23: Finally Standing Up

What the hell is he doing here?!

How did he even find me?

Oh God, Oh God, breath Arora, breath.

"Where the hell have you been?! You left to whore around with this kid?" My father shouted at me, causing me to jump slightly. I moved to the egde of the bed, trying to get as far away from him as I possiably could. 

"You need to leave. Now." I heard Cody's voice boom over everything, causing me to jump even more then I did for my father. I have never, in all the time that I have known him, has he ever been that angry.

"Not with out my daughter." He shouted back.

I couldn't bare to sit there and listen to them fight back and forth over leaving or staying. I stood up, swalling down all my fear for him and marching up to them. Suddenly getting a boost of confidence, I stepped inbetween them, looking him right in the eyes.

"First of all, let me just tell you one thing: you have no right, none once so ever over calling me your daughter. You have never been a father to me. No good father in their right mind would rape, beat and sell a 13 year old child because he needed drinking money! I lost my mom already! She may not have been the most perfect mother in the world, but at least she tried to show me that she loved me! She may have always done drugs and was never in her right mind at the right times, but as least she gave me more attention then a peice of shit father like you were! Me leaving your shitty excuse of a life was the best Goddamn thing that has ever happened to me! I made it into collage, passing with A's. I have a whole new life now! I have an amazing best friend who has been there for me ever since I started uni. But the best thing, is the boy right here. Yes, he's hurt me before but that's in the past. I've forgiven him for it. He is the only person in this whole world, besides Aylissa, to ever show me what love is. To show me what it's like to have someone care for me. So, if you don't mind, stepping back out of my damn house, walking down the damn stairs and leaving me the hell alone! I'm so sick of everytime I finally get happy, I finally start getting my life back, you show up. Get out and leave me the hell alone!" I pushed my father, making sure he hit the wall in the hallway before slamming the door shut.

I locked the door, stopped and took a deep breath. All of this just came out all at once. Where it all came from? I have no idea. 

    The next thing I know, I fell to the floor, holding my head in my hands and crying like a baby. As soon as I hit the floor, Cody's arms were around me. One under my legs and the other on my back. He picked me up, carring me back to the bed and just holding me for the longest time. I haven't cried in so long, I was begining to be truly happy for one in my life and he had to show up and ruin it all.

"We were amazing." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled a little, wipping my eyes. "Thanks. I don't know what came over me. It's like, I seen him and everything that I had been holding up all these years just came out."

Cody placed his hand under my chin and tilted my head up to look him in the eyes. "I've never been so proud of anyone else before in my entire life." He wiped uder my eyes, placing a kiss on my cheek and trailing them down to my mouth. "I love you so much princesses."

"I love you too, Cody." I whispered. "Will you do something for me?"

He continued to kiss me, soft and light pecks on my lips. "Anything."

    I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him even closer to me. Deepening the kiss, his arms held me tightly to his body. Hoping that he got the point. I smiled as he slipped his shirt back off my body. Giggiling as we laid back down on the bed and Cody moved back over me. My hands fisted in his hair as he slowly slide into me, my breath hitching. Squeezing my eyes close and getting used to it. Our moans and quiet gasps filled the apartment as Cody kissed my whole body. Leaving love bites everywhere his lips lingered. This moment felt so different. I could feel all the love that radiated off of Cody. He nipped my earlobe, causing a groan to escaped my throat.