Chapter 16: Back .

Cody's P.O.V.~

I couldn't believe it. She was here. Standing less then 10 feet away from me. She's changed a lot in the past year. Her hairs longer, reaching nearly down to her hips in long and beautiful curls. She had also gotten skinner. She was wearing short jean shorts and a tight light blue shirt that hugged her perfectly. My heart started beating faster and faster as she looked around the cafe and when her eyes glazed over me and then flashed back, so many emotions were running through me and so many were flashing through her beautiful brown eyes.

"Arora." Her name fell from my lips easily and my heart felt like it was going to stop all together.

That's when she left. Walked right past me, not even giving me a second look. My heart broke right then. I missed her. I missed everything about her. Her smile, her kisses and her huggs. Waking up to her. Taking her out to dinner for the fun of it. But the thing I missed the most was the way she said 'I love you.'

"What are you doing back here?" I heard Aylissa's voice say and when I looked up, she was standing right in front of me with a very pissed off look on her face. "You're not about to stay around here and hurt her again."

"Aylissa everything that happened between me and Arora, its all a huge missunderstanding." I explained and she eyed me for a moment.

"Then make it a little more understanding to me." She said and I sighed.

Following her over to a table, we sat down together as I started to explain everything to her. Everything from the moment I first met Arora. I told her how much I loved her, still loved her. Then I went on to explain about the kiss and how Arora seen. I told her everything that I've been doing in the past year. Everything I did to try and get over Arora and how much I missed her. Everything I did that was supposed to help me get over her, didn't work. I was still in love with her. And right now, I would stop at nothing in the world to get her back.

When I was done taking, Aylissa looked at me for a moment. "How much do you love my Arora?" She asked and I looked down for a moment, trying to think about the right words. Because honestly, words couldn't explain how much I loved Arora.

"More then words can explain." I started. "She's as beautiful as a butterfly, she'd do anything for anyone. If I could be a better guy, a better boy, then non of this would have happened. But I was such a wild thing. Too cool, taking women for a long ride. She was in another state of mind. I was in California, looking for a good time." I whispered before looking back up at Aylissa and sighing.

The next thing Aylissa did, surprised even me. She smiled. As she stood up, she met my gaze. "Come on lover boy."

"Where are we going?" I asked, standing up and following her.

"I'm going to help you when your girl back."

Arora's P.O.V.~

I couldn't believe that Cody was back. I just couldn't. I walked through my house and up to my old room, flopping down on my bed. Max scared me a little when he walked into my room sowly. I sat up and smiled at him, but he didn't return it. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What's wrong?" I asked softly and he sighed, sticking his hands in his pocket.

"Arora," He started and my heart stopped. I knew where this was going. "I'm-"

"Save it Max. If you're going to say what I think you are, then just. Save it." I said and he sighed again.

"But I still want us to be friends." He said and I rolled my eyes and sat up on my bed.

"Just go, Max." I said.

I waited till he left before putting my hands over my face. I knew this was coming at some time. Max and I had had some bumps in the rhode and I once caught him hanging out with some girl at a party at the collage we went to. But I told myself that it wasn't what it looked like. Because I didn't want to go through the same thing again. But I was wrong and stupied. Sighing, I wasn't about to waist my tears on another boy who didn't really care. I walked over to my piano and ran my hands across them lightly before starting to play Strong Enough by Stacie Orrico.