Chapter 11: A New Beginning For All Of Us.

~ I ignored her and walked into the locker room, grabbing my bag and walking back out. I passed Aylissa, Cody and the redhead who was smerking at me. I reconized her as Jessica, she was this mean girl from my school. Well the school I used to go to. I ignored them all as I walked back into the cafe. I walked out and noticed that it was raining. Great. ~

Broken wasn't even the word to discribe how I was feeling at this moment. Hurt? No, to simple. Crushed? Destroid? No. Thoughs were all to simple. What I was feeling was so much worse then all of that. It felt like my heart was cut out of my chest with a knife. It felt like someone had stabbed me over and over again. I gave him everything in me. And what did he do? He made me feel special and loved for a little while. Then, just totally blew me off for some pretty, rich, popular girl. 

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised. I mean, look at me. I just a girl who is covered in fadding brusies and scars from her past. I'm a girl who is lost. A girl who fell into such a deep, dark whole with no way out. It felt like I fell asleep one night and was forever stuck in a perminate nightmare. I felt like I was never going to get out of this dark place that I was in and I hated it. 

It's been about 3 hours since I seen Cody and Jessica in the cafe. But it felt like day's. It had stopped raining and now it was dark outside. I looked up at the sky, seeing the stars made a faint smile come across my lips. It looked like a billion dimands were spread out onto a navy blue blanket for the whole world to see. 

After I had left the cafe and ran out into the rain, I just ran. I had no idea where I was going or what I was going to do. Once I had lost my breath and couldn't run anymore, I just sat down on the side of the rhode. Leaning against a building, thinking about everything and what I should do about it all. I knew that I couldn't live with Cody anymore after this. I just couldn't. But now the question is, where would I go? Theirs no way I could go back to my fathers. It would just be so bad so that was completely out of the question. 

I closed my eyes and caught my breath and then stood up. I wrapped my jacket tightly around myself and started slowly walking back the way I had come. My hair was still slightly wet from running out in the rain and so were my clothes. I pulled out my phone and seen that it was 9 o'clock. The cafe was open late tonight and I knew Cody's shift ended at 8 so he wasn't there anymore. That's where I'll go for now. 

When I got there, I walked inside and kept my head down. But I could see that their weren't that many people there thankfully. "Arora!" 

My head snapped up and I seen Aylissa coming closer to me. My eyes started tearing up again and she hugged me tightly. I started crying on her shoulder as she rubbed my back softly. She shushed me softly and after a few minutes, I slowly pulled away from her. "Aylissa, I have nowhere to go."

She shook her head at me. "Now that's not true. You can live with me."

I raised my eyebrows at her and whipped my cheeks. "What?"

"You heard me. Now, I should have done this a long time ago. Taken you out of that mans place. But now, I'm stepping up. You're coming to live with me." She said and gave me a proud smile. I smiled a little back and hugged her again. 

"Thank you." I said softly and she laughed a little and pulled away.

"Do you mind hanging out here until we close?" She asked and I shook my head. "Alright. You need to eat. Go tell Joe to cook you somethin' up."

I smiled a little more and nodded my head. I walked over to Joe and sat down on a bar stool just as he turned to look at me with a smile. "Hey there brown eyes, what can I get for you?"