Chapter 1: Meeting Arora.

"Get you're fat ass in here!" My father yelled from the living room.

I hurried into the room and handed him his 11th beer of the day. He didn't even look up from the TV that was placed in front of him as he snatched it from my hands, causing some of the beer to splash out of the metal can and spill on to the front of his t-shirt. He looked down at his outfit, jumping up from his seat on the couch, fury burning in his dark eyes.

"Look what you did!" He yelled and I coward back a little to try and get away from him but he gipped my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "You can't ever do anything right!" He shouted at me and then threw me harshly to the floor. He threw the can of beer at me, causing it to go all over me and then walked out of the room.

Soft cries left my lips as I forced myself to stand up. I forced my self to walk towards my room and tried to ignore the pain in my left ankle as I did. When I finally reached the small, dark, closet sized room of mine, I slowly walked over to my closet and pulled out a jacket and slid it on and then put on a scarf. I slid on my shoes and then walked out of my so called home.

As I walked down the street, I put my headphones in and pressed play on the IPod I got from my aunt last year for my birthday. I walked down to the park and sat down on the bench as I looked around. I watched a mom push her son on the swings and and father building a snowman with his daughter. I sighed and wished that I had that kind of relationship with my parents. I pushed away thoughs thoughts and stood up and started making my way to school.

As I walked inside and over to my locker, I felt people starring at me. As always. I glanced over my shoulder and seen two girls whispering and pointing. I looked back at my locker and heard the bell ring. I sighed and grabbed my History book and walked to my class. I walked in and sat in the back.

It was a long day as always. Full of rude looks and whispering. I walked home and seen my mum in the kitchen. She looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Hey beautiful." She said and I walked to her.

"Hi." I said and she looked me up and down.

"How was school?" She asked and I sighed.

"Same as always." I said and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Rorry." She said and smiled slightly. "One day they'll notice you for who you are."

I smiled slightly. "Maybe one day you will give up the drungs." I said quietly and she sighed.

"Don't go there Arora." She said and I looked down.

"I know I'm sorry." I said and sighed. "I'm going to bed."

She looked at me for a moment and then nodded her head. I walked into my room and took off my shoes and jacket. I slid down onto my bed and looked up at the celining. Why is this my life? I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

"Get off of me!" I yelled and pushed his hands away.

"Oh yeah that's right, fight back." He snarled into my ear.

"Get away from me!" I yelled and kicked him. I hit him in his babymaker and jumped out of my bed and ran. I could here him cussing at me as I ran but I tripped over something in the hallway. The last thing I rememeber was seeing my fathers angry face coming into my veiw before I blacked out.