Chapter 21: Looks.

"Wait back up a little bit, you're engadged now?? And not to Max?" Mia asked me for the millionth time. 

I sighed, closing my History book, knowing that I wasn't going to get any kind of studding done tonight because of Mia's constant questioning. "Yes Mia. No matter how many times you ask me that question, the answer is alway's going to be yes. Max and I broke up. He cheated. My ex and I got back together and then got engadged. Now, if you don't mind, I need some food."

Mia sighed, knowing that she was starting to get on my nerves with the million of questions she was asking. "Sorry, sorry. I know I'm being aynoying as usual. It's just that, I thought that you and Max were like, the perfect couple."

"Mia listen, there was nothing perfect about mine and Max's realationship." I said and she nodded her head slightly, remembering everything that had happened between Max and I before we broke up. "Cody is just, the one. He's the one I have the perfect relationship with. I always have. It's always been him. He saved me from one of my darkess moments in life and without him, I would most likely, literaly be laying 6 feet in the ground."

Mia smiled, her perfect teeth showing. "I wanna meet him."

I laughed, sitting up off my bed. "He'll be here soon. He promise me he would come a see me in 2 weeks and it's been a week and half since I've been back. Now, do you want to come with me to get some food?"

"You know me so well." Mia said jumping up from her bed and running over to me. 

    She looped her arm around mine as we walked out of the room. Our bare feet padding along the cold tiled floor as we made our way towards the elevators. Once we were in the cafe', I groaned as my eyes made contact with Max and my old friends. Yeah 'old friends' was the right term. You see, when you break up with the most popular boy in UNI, all the friends you two shared, of course would go and take his side, no matter what. 

    I guess while I was still back home and Max came home early, he started the whole story for his own. He said something about, him breaking up with me because he caught me cheating on him with my ex-boyfriend. Then said, once he had broken up with me, I went and got engadged to the said ex-boyfriend not even a day later. Crazy, right? Well of course everyone believed him. Everyone except Mia and a few other friends of mine of course.

Mia grunted and rolled her eyes towards the group of people. "Pay them slutty bitches no attention."

I laughed. "Never did in the first place."

    We both walked over to the vending machines in the corner of the cafe'. I bought orange soda and a bag of chips and then waited for Mia. We made our way back to the dorm room and managed to get back there without any conversation from Max and his little follower's. I laid down on my bed as Mia flipped through the TV channels, looking for a good movie to watch. Finally, she decided on The Lucky One. I laughed as she started drulling over Zac Efron.

"Umm the things I would do to that man." She mumbled and I giggled.

My phone started going off and I smiled, seeing Cody calling me. Jumping out of bed, I walked qickly out the door, hearing Mia yell after me. "Tell him I said hey!!"

"Cody!" I said once I answered the phone. 

"Baby!" I heard on the other side and giggled.

"I miss you! When are you going to come back? It's been two weeks." I said as I walked down the hallway to the elevator. 

I heard Cody sigh from the other side of the phone as I pressed the 1st floor button. "I know sweetheart. I miss you more then anything. But the good news is, I found a studio apartment a few miles from your uni. I'm actually here now getting some things together. I was thinking about coming to get you sometime tomorrow and bring you over to show you the place."

I smiled a bit more as I walked out of the elevator and towards the snackbar. "My classes end at 11:30 tomorrow."

"Sounds perfect." He said and I could hear the sounds of moving boxes being pushed around on the floor. "You know what I just thought of?"

"What?" I asked.

"This is our first apartment together." He replied smoothly.

I giggled, picking up a fruit bowel and a bottle of water before going and walking back towards the elevator. "I know, it's pretty excitting."

Cody chuckled. "What are you doing right now?"

I sighed. "Getting a snack."

"Well aren't you a buddle of joy." He laughed sarcastically.

I laughed as I walked into the elevator again. "Sorry."

"What's the matter princess?" Cody questioned.

I was silent for a moment. "I just have a lot on my mind I guess."

"We can talk about it all day tomorrow if you want." He said. 

"That sounds perfect." I replied, stepping off and walking back towards my room. 

"I love you." He promised.

Even after everything that we've been through, hearing Cody whisper thoughs three simple words made my cheeks turn red and my heartbeat speed up a little. "I love you too." I promised. "I have to go, I'll text you in the morning though."

"Alright, goodnight." He replied. 

"Night." I hung up, walking into the room and laying back down on the bed.