Chapter 2: Preforming At The Cafe.

I groaned and held my hand on my forehead as I felt it throbbing with pain. I sighed and slowly sat up from my bed. I threw my feet over the side and clenched the sheets in my hands as a sharp pain shot through my body. I looked over at the time and seen that it was already 8:30. I groand again and forced myself out of bed, ignoring the pain I was getting with every step I took to my closet. 

     Once I finally reached the doors, I opened them and quickly put on a pair of skinny jeans that had holes in them and then a loose white shirt with an old looking gutair on it. I slipped on my shoes and then a black benie and quickly walked out of my room. 

     I picked up my backpack on the way out the door and closed it so that I wouldn't wake anyone up.

     I walked down the sidewalk and looked around at my surroundings. Today was Saterday and I was just walking around the town until I had to start going home. I knew that I would get into a lot of trobule for not telling anyone that I was leaving but I just can't be kept up in that house for so long. Expecially with those people. 

     I smiled as a certain little coffee shop came into my veiw. I love this place. It's called Show, that's it. They always have live music and the people here are supper nice. I've been coming here every chance that I get to. I've gotten really close to the shops owner. She's a big, busty lady who's in her mid 40 and her names Aylissa. She's supper nice and even tought me how to play the gutair. When I was 13, I told her everything about me and my family. She's really the only person that I trust or that I can talk to about anything. 

     I let out a deep breath and walked inside. I seen that there were only about 3 people inside and a few people behind the counter. I looked around for Aylissa and soon seen her. She was talking to a boy who looked about my age with blond curly hair. I could only see him from the back but I instintly knew that he was cute. As soon as he turned around, his peircing blue eyes met mine for a moment and I quickly looked away.

"Hey baby! Haven't seen you around here lately. I was starting to get worried about you." Aylissa said and I shot my head back up to look at her. I gave her my best smile and she hurredly left the boys side and came rushing over to me. "Did he do that to you?" She asked grabbing my arm and looking at it.

"I'm fine." I said feeling the boys eyes on me the whole time. I glanced at him and his eyes flickered from mine to my arm and then back. I looked away and back at Aylissa.

"Baby how much long till you can get out of that hell whole?" She asked lookng at me with sad eyes.

"2 more years." I said sadly and putting my arms back down.

"Well, you're always welcome here, Rorry. You know that." She said taking my hands in hers. "But rememeber, you're a yound, beautiful girl and no one deserves to go through some of the things that you have been through."

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "Thank you." I said and looked down.

"Hey you still play?" She asked with a smile. I giggled and nodded my head. "Why don't you get up there? Bring some people in? You have a beautiful voice."

I smiled and nodded my head. "Alright." 

"You can go put you're stuff in the locker room. You're gutair is still there." She said and smiled at me. "And you, get to work!" She said to the blond boy who was still starring at me.

     I left them and ran back to the locker rooms and set my bag down and then grabbed my old gutair from the courner and walked back out. A few people smiled at me and started to clap as I walked on the stage.

"Finally some music!" I heard a boy shout and I couldn't help but giggle.

     I tunned my gutair and then let out a deep breath. This isn't the first time that I've preformed here. Singing here actually let me forget about everything else in my life for a moment. I waisted for Justin the drummer and Max the key bored player to come up on stage and waited for them to finish with there warm ups. I looked at Justin who gave me a small smile. He had brown hair and brown eyes along with Max. They both went to my school but we weren't exactly in the same "crowed."

"You'll be amazing as always." Max told me and I smiled and looked back towards the shop and seen a few more people had come in and takin a seat up by the stage. Wow I hope I don't mess up. I thought.

     I heard Justin start with the drums and soon I started in then Max. I moved to microphone and started to sing.

     I opened my eyes and couldn't help the smile that was on my face as I seen people looking at me with smiles on their faces and I glanced around the room and seen the blond hair boy standing in the courner watching me closely. I quickly looked away and continued to sing.

I finished the song and people started clapping and cheering and smiling at me. I just smiled and looked at them all. Soon, they were asking me questions.

"How old are you?" Someone asked.

"I'm 15." I said into the mic.

"What's you're name?" Someone else asked from the back and I looked at the blond haird boy. I should really learn his name. He gave me a smile and I looked away.

"Arora Mason." I said and then walked off the stage as the boy smirked at me. I just shook my head as I felt the boys eyes on me all the way down the stairs. I have no idea who this boy is, but I don't really know if I want to find out...