Chapter 12: I Don't Think I'm Ready To Jump Into Another Relationship...

Arora: I just can't Cody. I'm making a new start with my life. Starting over... I'll be by tomorrow for my stuff. 

Once I hit send on the message, my heart broke for what felt like the millionth time today. I set my phone on the white nightstand and barried my face in my pillows, silently crying my eyes out and adventually to sleep. Thinking about everything that me and Cody have been through. Everything we've done. He will always be my first love. And the first person to ever break my heart. ~

ooooOOOOoooo

"Arora baby, gotta get up." I heard as I slowly started to wake up. My eyes fluttered open and I looked up and seen Aylissa standing there looking down at me with a small smile. "Morning sunshine, sleep well?"

I smiled a little more and sat up in bed. "Yes, I did. Thank you again, Aylissa. For everything."

She smiled and patted my back lightly. "You're welcome. Now, get dressed. We got some shopping to do."

I laughed a little and nodded my head as she walked out of the room, closing the door lightly behind her. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room. When I flipped on the light, my jaw dropped. It was amazing! I walked over to the shower and slipped out of my clothes and then jumped in. I washed my hair and body and then got out. Walking out of my bathroom and into my room, I walked over to the closet and seen that Aylissa had already put some clothes in there. I smiled a little and dried off before slipped on a bra and underwear and then a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. I dried my hair a little with the towel and then walked out of the room. 

I slowly walked downstairs and went into the living room, seeing Aylissa sitting on the couch sticking her last shoe on. She looked up at me and smiled as I sat down to put mine on. "You ready, baby?"

I nodded my head once I was done and we stood up, walking outside and into her car. "We gotta go by the cafe will quick. Just to tell everyone I wont be in today." She said and I nodded my head okay.

20 minutes later, Aylissa parked on the side of the rhode and left the car running as she jumped out and walked inside. I sat there listining to music as I waited for her to come back out. I looked around my suroundings as I waited and when my eyes fell onto the car coming down the rhode, my heart dropped. I watched as he parked acrossed the street from where we were parked and then slowly got out of the car. He walked with his head down and his hands barried deep into his front pockets. As he got closer to the car, I sunk down in my seat a little, trying to hide myself from him. 

But his eyes suddenly looked up and they met mine. As soon as they did, I looked away from him, my heart beating faster at the slight contact. After a few minutes, I looked back up to see if he was gone only to find him slowly walking towards me. I groaned as he walked over to the window that I had rolled down to let some air into the car. Once he was standing right infront of me, my heart felt like it was breaking a million times over again. I slowly looked up and met his eyes. 

His once cryistal clear blue eyes were now slightly read and puffy from crying and their were slight bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. My heart droped slightly at the sight of him like this. We both stayed quiet for what felt like forever. Not saying a word to each other, just starring. Then, I watched as Cody's hands slowly came up to rest on the window seal. I glanced down at them and then forced myself to look him in the eyes. "Arora," He started, whispering my name so softly I thought that I had imagened it. "I am so so-"

"Cody don't." I said just as softly, my eyes starting to tear up again. I took a deep breath to atempt to calm down my beating heart. "Cody, I told you last night that I was starting over with my life. I've been given a second chance. A second chance to have a better life. I need to forget everything about my past. Even-"