Chapter 17: I-I...

I was sitting on my swing outside on my balcony when Aylissa knocked lightly on the doors, causing me to jumpe slightly and turn to look at her with a small smile. "Hey beautiful, mind if I talk to you for a moment?" She asked and I shook my head, watching as she walked out and sant down on the swing as well. 

"What are you thinking about?" I heard her ask me after a few minutes of silence. 

Letting out a small breath of air, I looked down at my knotted hands. "Everything." I answered softly. "Do you think this is a good choice?" 

Aylissa sighed, placing her hand over mine as she talked. "Well, yes and no." She said, causing me to frown. "No, because this boy had hurt you before and you know me, I hate seeing you hurt. But, yes because I can just see how happy he makes you. I think that you guys really do have something truly special. When you have someone who means the world to you and makes you as happy as Cody makes you, then I believe that you should hold onto the person with evey once of your being."

A small smile came across my lips and I nodded my head in agreement. "Happy isn't even the word to discribe what he makes me feel." I said softly. 

"I can tell." She replied and I looked back up at her. "I can see it in your eyes. You've honestly have never looked so happy before."

I laughed a little and nodded my head. We heard someone ring the door bell and Aylissa sighed before standing up. "Now, I'm going to answer that and I want you to get dressed. We're going out to dinner. I don't feel like cooking." 

I giggled a little and sighed. "I think we should order in and have a movie night." 

Aylissa turned to me and smiled. "That sounds much better."

I watched with a small smile on my lips as she walked out. When I heard my bedroom door close, I got up and walked back into the warm house, closing my doors behind me. I walked over to my closet and changed into shorts and a sweatshirt, just as I was done, someone knocked gently on my door. I said 'come in' and looked towards the door. 

My heart fell when I seen Cody standing there. He looked up from the ground and met my eyes and I felt my eyes starting to water. I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and felt his arms around my waist tightly. We were holding each other so tightly, almost as if we were both scared the other would leave the moment we let go. "I love you, Arora."

"I love you too, Cody. You have no idea how much." I whispered. 

My legs wrapped around his waist and I could feel the tears starting to slip through my eyes. Cody walked over to my bed and sat down, keeping me in his lap. I pulled away and lend my forehead onto his and let out a small breath of air. "Promise not to leave? Ever again."

    "I promise baby, I'm not going anywhere." He said and I smiled, leaning down and pressing my lips to his. Cody kissed me back passionitally and I felt his tongue move into my mouth. I kissed him back with eagerness, Cody matching my every move. His hands wound their way tighter around my waist and held me close to him. I had this urge to be as close to him as possiable. I wanted every inch of Cody right then and there. "Arora," He moaned into my mouth and I sighed, slowling down our kiss until they were soft little pecks. As our kiss, or heated make out, started to slow down and come to an end, I lend closer to Cody, barring my face back into his neck. 

"Cody, I want to tell you something." I said and sat up so I could look into his blue eyes. I watched him closely as his eyes searched my face for something but when he didn't find whatever he was looking for, his eyes landed back onto mine. "I, I don't think we should have sex."

Cody furrowed his eyebrows and I felt his hand starting to rub circles on my back, causing my shirt to go up a little. "What do you mean?"

"I know that we have had sex before, but, I just, I just think we should wait until were married." I mumbled and his eyes widened and I froze, realizing what I just said. "No, no I-I didn't mean..." I wondered off, not knowing how to take that back. "I didn't mean when we're married, as in me and you, to each other. I ment like when we're married. Like, you're married and I'm married. Not that, you know I wouldn't want to marry you but," 

I looked into his eyes and seen he was smiling. "Stop talking." He whispered before leaning down and kissing me lightly. "First, if that's what you want, then fine. I have no problem with that. Second, do you want to marry me? After everything that we've been through, you really would want to marry me?" He asked searching my eyes for some sign. 

My breath caught in my throat for a moment. "Of course I do. Cody, I love you more then anything in the world. I love the feeling I have whenever I'm with you, I love knowing that, after everything I've said to you and done, you still love me and you still care about me more then anyone else I know. You've always been there for me when no one else was."

Cody smiled and kissed the tip of my nose and I giggled. Cody and I looked at each other for a few minutes and both of the smiles fadded from our lips. "So, what do you say?" He asked me softly and I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"What-"

But I was cut off by Cody pulling up a small box and opining it, putting the most beautiful ring I have ever seen on display. My eyes started watering and I couldn't believe that this was happining. I looked back up and into Cody's eyes, opining my mough to speak...