Chapter 22: Together.

"You look like hell." Mia said and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

It was 10:30 a.m and I was done with classes, ending earlier then I thought they would. Waking up at 5 a.m sucks, just a little piece of advice. I wore my hair in a super messy bun, a pair of track pants and a tank top. "Thanks."

She rolled her eyes as well before setting down a bowel of fruit in front of me. I started eating the apples, grapes and watermelon before getting distracted by my phone. 

The Babe:

Hey baby, I'm at your dorm room. Where you at?

I smiled brightly before standing up.

To: The Babe

Hey! You're early! Mia and I went to get some food. We'll be there in 5

"Let me guess, it's Cody?" She interrupted and I giggled.

"Yeah, he's at the room." I replied.

She jumped up, handing me my fruit bowel before looping her arm with mine and pulling me towards the elevators. "Well lets go meet this amazing boy of yours." 

Once we were at the room, I giggled as I seen Cody sitting on the hallway floor. He looked up, smiling at me. I stuffed another piece of watermelon into my mouth as I walked up to him. Once he stood up, he lend down, pressing a kiss to my lips before taking a piece of fruit. 

"Hey beautiful." He said easily.

"Hey, this is Mia." I motioned to her. "Mia, this is Cody."

"Nice to finally meet you." She smiled. 

We walked into the room and I laid on my bed, Cody sitting behind me with me inbetween his legs. His arms wrapped around my waist and I smiled as his lips met my neck. "I've missed you." He whispered.

"I've miss you, too." I hushed back.

"You want to go see our new house?" He questioned and I smiled brightly.

"Yes!" I squealed. 

Standing up, I put the rest of my fruit into the mini-refriduater before saying goodbye to Mia and leaving with Cody. Once we were on the elevator, Cody wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I really hope you like this place. I tried to make it something that we both would love and would like to stay in for a long time. I had a few guys that I know come over and help to make sure that it was perfect for us."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I know that I'm going to love it."

The studio was around 30 minutes away from my UNI. When we got there, I smiled as I seen two old men sitting out front of the building playing chess, a few kids running around in the sun. I loved it already. I felt Cody's presence beside me and then his hand slipped into mine, giving it a small squeeze. "Lets go."

    We walked through the doors and up 3 flights of stairs until we stopped in front of a door. Cody let go of my hand and unlocked the door, pushing it opened for me. The smile left my lips as I looked around. Once you walked through the door, the first thing you seen was a king sized bed in Cody's white comforter and black pillows. A medium sized, morden style kitchen was in one corner, a little desk area in the other, a huge window, and a small dinning room set. Cody had done an amazing job decorating the place. It was an amazing mixture of both his style and mine.