Chapter 15: 1 Year Later.

~~ I broke away from the kiss slightly, my lips still really close to his and my eyes still closed. " I came over to tell you that I choose you." I whispered.

I felt a small smile come across his lips before he pressed his lips to mine again. ~~ 

ooooOOOOoooo

- 1 YEAR LATER. -

"Everythings so different now." I whispered to Max. He looked over at me and smiled a bit before turning back to the road. 

"I know. Things change a lot in a year." He said back and I smiled a bit while looking out the window. 

Everything home has changed. New buildings were being put up in place of old ones. People were jogging on the sidewalks with their dogs and kids were playing on sidewalks together. I missed this place so much. After me and Max had gotten together, officailly, we started school and everything was perfect for once in my life. Well, after the whole Cody situation.

I hadn't really thought about him in awhile. After that night, he was totally broken, as was I. He called me all the time and texted me nonstop. But I guess after awhile, he just gave up. Honestly, their was still a part of me that loved him. A part that missed him and wanted to be with him. But, I just couldn't...he had hurt me to deeply.

When school started back up, me, Max and Sam were best friends. Doing everything from going to movies to going to the fair together. We all had gotten super close. I had even made a few other friends. Like this girl Mia who was also Sam's girlfriend. Her and I are pretty close. I seen Cody once at school, but after the first day, he just kinda...dissapeared. I tried not to think about it much but he always poped into my head. Now, 1 year later, I barly thought about him. 

Once we had graduated from high school, all four of us wen't off to collage. Me and Max went to the same collage and Mia went to a collage that was really close to mine. We ended up getting an apartment together and had so much fun. Sam was pretty much seperated from us but him and Mia stayed together and are still going stronger then ever. It amazed me that they could stay together even though they were so far away from each other. 

Now, me and Max were coming back home. I missed Aylissa more then anything in the world and I really couldn't wait to see her. So once we got out for break, I begged Max to drive me and he finally agreed and I couldn't be anymore happier. So now, here we were. I was so happy when he parked the car outside of the cafe' that was the only home that I had ever known. The second the car stopped, I unbuckled and jumped out of the car and ran inside the familair place. I smiled from ear to ear when I seen Joe working in his normal place behind the gril. He glanced up and did a double take at me before a huge smile came across his lips. 

"Brown eyes!!" He shouted, causing the people who were eating to look up and at me. I didn't even care though. I was so happy to be back. 

I gave him a fast wave before asking, "Hey! Where's ma-"

But I was cut off by a short intake of breath and a soft squeal. I looked over and seen Aylissa standing there by the doors that led to the back rooms. "Arora!" 

Tears blurred my eyes at the sight of her and at the sound of her voice. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly. She hugged back just as tightly and I almost couldn't breath but I didn't even care, I was just so happy to be home and in her arms. "I've missed you so much." 

She chuckled a little and pulled away from me a little. "I missed you too, princess." She said and kissed the top of my head. "How was collage?"