Chapter 13: I'm So Confused...About All Of This.

~~ "Look, I know what that Cody kid did. But that's not something Max would do. Max is popular and everything, but he's also one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's really shy when it comes to these kinds of things. He really does like you, Arora. At least give him a chance." He said and I sighed and thought about it for amoment.

"Alright. What times the movie?" I asked. ~~

ooooOOOOoooo

When I told Aylissa about me going on a 'date' with Max, she was so happy. She told me that she loved Max to death and that she's known him and his family forever. She helped me get ready for this 'date' and everything. Now, I was standing in front of the theater waiting for Max and Sam. I was wearing a pair of grey shorts and a loose fitting white T-shirt that I got today. I starred down at my black vans as I waited.

After about 10 minutes, I finally heard them coming towards me. I snapped my head up just in time to see Sam running towards me. He crashed me in a bone crunching hug, causing me to laugh a little but also wince silently because I still had some bruses on my hips. He pulled away and smiled at me. "You're looking good."

I smiled a bit more and looked down. "Um, thanks."

He chuckled a little and bumped me with his hip, causing me to look up and as soon as I did, my eyes locked with Max's brown ones. He gave me a small smile while walking closer to me. "Hey." He said softly and wrapped me in a warm hug. 

I smiled and felt my cheeks heating up a little, remembering what Sam told me earlier. I pulled away from him slightly and looked towards Sam who was smiling at us. "Alright, so what movie shall we see?" He asked walking away from us. 

I looked at Max and noticed that his hand was still around my waist. I felt him starting to rub my hip slowly with his thumb, causing me to shiver a little. "We should, um go and help pick a movie." 

He nodded his head slightly and we started to walk over to Sam. After debating on a movie for another 10 minutes, we finally decided on something and then walked inside. Sam got popcorn and Max got some candy and a drink. They both refused to let me pay for anything. I sighed as I stood behind Max as Sam was trying to decide what he wanted to drink. I felt Max's hand touch mine as he slowly slipped his hand in it. I turned to look at him and seen he was looking at me. I gave him a small smile and moved closer to him. "You're still wearing it." I said softly and motioned to his wrist. 

He looked down and then back up at me. "Of course."

I smiled a bit more. "You know, you should teach me to play the piano."

"Seriously?" He asked with raised eyebrows. "You wanna learn how to play?"

I nodded my head as we started walking towards the theater. "Yes. I've been wanting to learn how to play for awhile now. But, haven't hand anyone to teach me."

He smiled and nodded his head at me. "Of course I'll teach you."

My face beamed at that as we sat down at the top of the theater. "Thank you! So, um are you free tomorrow?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah. We can met at the cafe if you want. My piano's there."

I nodded my head as well and looked towards the screen. "Sounds good."

I seen Sam looking down at me from the other side of Max, causing me to smile a little. Out of the courner of my eye, I seen Sam lean down and whisper something to Max. I noticed that Max's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he glanced over at me. I heard the movie starting and looked towards him. He gave me a small smile before turning to the screen.