Chapter 11 | A Tale

Angel Hellviore

The students are panicking as they start to run

The students are panicking as they start to run. I tried to push some students so that I could walk as fast as I could because the headmistress called us for a meeting. I think it is about the dead ravens that are scattered around the field, and one thing's for sure...

They're making their move.

"Fucking excuse me!" I shouted and pushed the girl who was blocking my way.

Kakagaling ko lang sa short quiz, tapos ganito na ang nangyayari. Kung hindi lang ako isa sa student councilor ng akademya, ay hindi na ako mag-aabala pang tumulong kapag may mga ganitong kaganapan.

Sumasakit ang ulo ko.

Halos takbuhin ko na ang hagdan papunta sa fourth-floor ng main building para makarating lang sa office ng Headmistress. Nang makarating ay kaagad kong tinungo ang office at saka kumatok bago iyon buksan.

Serious faces greeted me when I entered the office. I slowly closed the door, trying my best not to make any sounds.

"You're late. What were you doing?" asked the headmistress, a hint of panic and frustration written all over her face.

Nang makita ang mga mukha ng kaibigan ko imbes na ang mga student council ay nagsalubong ang kilay ko. I thought the headmistress called for the student councils.

Why are my friends here?

I shrugged as a reply and sat beside Nix. "The fairies needed my help on something."

I heard her heave a sigh and stand up from his swivel chair, then she walked back and forth in front of us. Ang bawat galaw niya ay hindi mapakali at halatang malalim ang iniisip. Hindi pa siya nagsisimulang magsalita, and I'm starting to feel dizzy while watching her.

"Headmistress, please say something." I massaged my forehead, getting frustrated at her.

"You know what this means," she stated, obviously referring to what happened earlier.

"Death..." Nix's cold voice made everyone still. "It means death is near.”

I clicked my tongue. "Bad omen."

"Yes, it is." The headmistress began to walk back and forth again, probably thinking about something. But she suddenly stopped with wide eyes and whispered, "Maybe it's time that I tell you...”

"Tell us what?" Musa spoke in a calm voice, but I can still tell that she is shaking in fear.

Humarap sa amin si Headmistress at saka inayos ang suot niyang salamin. "There is someone who knows what will happen in the future."

"Speak," Nath said, in a tone of command.

It seems like my little brother is interested. Well, we all are.