36

The dark maker ship landed fairly close to the gates of Spargus. The wind started picking up its pace, as well as the sand making the view getting worse with every second. If Errol didn't kill them, the sand storm surely will. I've done my work, and I can't lie to myself and say I can do more. I was a back up plan and I was always a good choice if Jak couldn't pop his head in sometimes.

Sig stepped out, seeing how the rest of the dark makers were slowly being killed off. He walked over to the car, as we both looked at that ship and Errol trying to kill Jak. I gritted my teeth, afraid for him.

Ashlin drove by in her hellcat, stepping out and joining us in our level of concern.

Panic filled my brain, making me even more insane. A bright light sparked everytime we heard a peacemaker go off on the distance. Sig set his hand on my shoulder, trying to call me down. "Storm's getting rough. We might need to go on."

"No, I'm not going to... I will be staying here for him." I argued.

"She was given orders twice, Sig. We can't tell her what to do even if her spine snapped." Ashlin spoke, making hold my wheel with a death grip.

Please Jak and Daxter, I know you two can do it.

"I'm gonna have to get closer." I commented, Sig taking his hand off me and handing me a vile. My white eco. Our eyes meet as we both understood this was the better option and he understood me.

"Give them hell." Sig backed away with a salute.

Driving back to the fight, I parked next to the ship. It was dangerous to stay close but I need to know he's okay. At that moment, beeping hit my ears again. I looked to see it was the wastelanders distress signal, well I was here. I crushed the vile of white eco in my hand to let my body refilled, and I felt the red eco flood my body again. It was like a rush of overwhelming adrenaline.

My legs felt like they were gonna snap again if I put more pressure on myself again. I knew I was stronger. I pushed on reguardless of my health. The green eco helps, but my body has been damaged beyond a quick fix. Yet I rushed to the top of the machine, climbing to the top and peeking over to see Jak and Daxter hanging on for life as Errol's machine sprayed a light beam at them, I felt the heat from here.

"Jak! Daxter!" I shouted to get their attention

With Jak's ears turning, he responded as a he jumped up on the play field. "Aiden, I'm out of ammo!"

"I don't have any!"

"Think of something!" He told me, running over and pulling me up before a laser shot between us and made us both jump away. "The back of his head." He pointed to Errol in the ship.

Errol turned and we saw his head and I fired. Nothing happened... "It won't do anything!" I said, Jak and Daxter turning scared.

"If we don't do anything right now, we won't have this chance again." Daxter told us as we all feared it.

The head started to aim to me again, knowing I was the weaker one out of the bunch. It started firing at my feet making me jump around and dodge. "You pathetic clod!" Errol screamed out, laughing into the microphone that boomed and echoed. "You will pay for what you did!"

Jumping one more time, he predicted exactly my next step to shoot at me. I fell to the floor and felt pain in my leg again, I need to save my green eco for worse. "Jak, I can't move!"

"Aiden!" Jak shouted, Errol already lining up for one more blast. Bright light burned to his skin as the machine charged for a powerful one. Jak jumped in front of me, holding out his hands as a blue sheild covered us from the blast. Errol focused harder on us.

Jak's feet started to slowly it's shine and the light eco started to fly away from him as he focused everything he had into the sheild. The light eco flew off of him as he sheild glitched out. It burst apart, Jak taking the entire beam into him. His body smoked as he dropped to his knees.

"Jak!" My voice broke, and I noticed the boys were both knocked out.

My body filled with rage and I took a stand, blood dripping down on the floor. My body started flashing all of the colors. I couldn't decided what to do, was there anything to do. "Say goodnight, freaks!" Errol chuckled.

My body stopped flashing colors and glowed a burning bright light. Brighter then Jak's light form ever could. The ground around me had streaks of light come out of the ground in a rise and I knew this feeling before. I had it the first time trying to beat Kor. The power of white eco held within me filled me with a passion to take him down.

Errol shot at us again, as I fired back to him at the same time. Explosions hit the air when they meet, making Errol back away from the sudden change in the scales. Jak looked exhausted and I walked in front of them. The white eco hit the air around me, Errol quickly trying to swap to defence. I fired again, he couldn't stop us now, he was scared and used his resources to try to avoid dying from me.

Stepping closer, the ground broke from underneath and flew into the sky as I took slow steps.

Charging up for one more hit, I held my hands out to him for the biggest one yet. I aimed it to him head on, forcing him to be scared. No where left to run, or escape, I felt the air pull into me and push out through me. The shot fired, a massive beam I've made killing him on impact and the beam of light that escaped me shot through a mountain too and left a gap of a hole that's giving the biggest over kill.

Errol's body was incinerated on impact leaving nothing behind but the neck of the machine's red hot melting metal.

The light rose from my body, drifting into the sky as I felt all the eco was drained. I started to feel instantly faint even worse then when I gave up the first amount I had. I stumbled, falling to my knees and holding myself up with my forearms so I don't hit the floor.

"It's okay, Errol's gone." Jak was awake with the little bit of strength he had. He was right, it was finally over. The dark makers were never coming. I fell onto my right shoulder, taking the last of my energy and laying on my back. The sun blinding me, but it wasn't as bright as I was. Jak slowly came closer, scoping me up into his arms as we started walking away from the mess we caused.

Taking a glance over at the horizon, there was a dust storm coming, we needed to hurry up.