28

"Aiden!" Jak and Daxter both called for me, we all smiled to each other and ran up close. "I heard you defended the wastelanders." Jak smirked, putting up his hand as I grabbed it and we sqeezed each other's hands to show our strength. "But I did better!" Daxter flexed our on Jak's shoulder. "I took down the inside of a dark maker shop!"

Jak rolled his eyes as I smirked knowing who the real hero is. "You sure are the hero the world needs."

"But not deserves." Daxter smugly commented.

"Jak, Aiden." Torn spoke, causing us to both look back at him and see that he was tilting his head towards the vehicle of the explosions so we can get going.  "Going straight into the nest, we need full attention on us."

We both loaded ourselves into the vehicle, as I got into the passenger seat and took the Blasters in the back seat. "Hey," Jak started. A hunk of metal end in my lap as I noticed when I actually was now, it was his gun. "Use that peacemaker to its fullest."

I swapped its setting to it, getting ready to make this an easy ride... or as east as it can really. "Sig should've been here." I said, as then a hand landed on the shoulder behind me. "Who do you think is gonna be on the other cart?" Sig stifled a laugh, causing me to jump and smile. Although I do have some trouble with him it's better to have as much as help possible.

"Right." Jak said, pulling on the gun to aim it forward. "Let's go, we have no time to waste."

We disembarked onto our journey. "This part of the city is already overrunned. Keep an eye out and make sure every thing you see move is a metal monkey or a KG bot. Make them pay for it all!" Torn shouted, as his passager, Sig held up his gun ready to blast at the orders given.

Already we had a metal head land directly on our hood and I wacked it with then gun to daze the thing. It was too close us so I opted to just run a scatter gun to its chest and it fell to the floor and died. The vehicle we were in hovered over it and zoomed past only for Jak finish it off with turret. A tad on the overkill side but then again it's only fair for payback against the bitch.

"Already some heat on the back of our necks. We need to rush this along." Sig said, already shooting at some KG bots.

"Y'know for this world, it's nice to see the KGs and metal heads working together." I said sarcastically. "Only thing we're missing is the dark makers."

"Don't jix this." Torn growled.