9

With defeating me, my reputation went down; but rising it up that I dared to fight him. I took mercy, for an old friend but his rage blinded him and he tried to kill me. It took the whole night of meditating to cleanse myself of dark eco that Jak impaled into my body. I was fine now, after having to make white eco so I can use it. Regular eco just didn't like me, so I continued on no matter what.

Damas heard word of us fighting, so he called us to him. Jak and Daxter was already there when I entered the room, I walked over to them and stood beside Jak. "Aiden, you shouldn't be picking on new recruits." He shamed me, and then looked at my stomach. "Seeing you are fine, and you must learn that we work together as a team not kill another you will learn to train him without hassle." Nodding, I understood but thought it was unfair to make me in trouble as I didn't try to kill him. "Jak, you almost BEAT our hero. For that you won one battle pass." He tossed it over to him as I opened my eyes wide, just because I took mercy!?

"Damas... he-he doesn't-"

"Aiden, I know you took mercy. For that you are to be assigned back to him."

"Damas, you can't be-"

"Wastelanders do not show mercy!" He slammed his staff to tee floor. "If you attack, you kill!" Shrinking into my own hollow body, I sighed. This was all Jak's fault, and mine for taking mercy. "Aiden, I still have respect for taking in this beast, but you should pick your fights."

"It was my fault, we knew each other." Jak added, trying to defend both of us.

"How was I not informed about this?" Damas narrowed his gaze on me.

"It wasn't a hate filled relationship... We were once friends." I explained, sweating nervously. "I didn't tell you as you were busy taking to spies."

Damas shrugged it off, looking at me calmly now instead of with the fires in his eyes. "Tell me who he is."

"The one our spy told you about, Jak the savior of Haven." I growled as I had to say that in front of him. "Killer of the metal head king."

"Impressive... more then our hero."

When he said that I wanted to scream, this was the one thing I could do, and Jak was gonna steal my title. I worked hard to earn it and protect this city and all because of his dark eco powers it got him a step ahead! I had all the elements, and I was training to become a Sage!

Damas looked to me as I steamed. "Aiden, refrain from feeling angry. You nearly destroyed one of our food markets last time." Damas told me off as I sighed out, brushing off my rage. "Take this man out to the wasteland, teach him to drive."

"Could you send a message to Keilver?" I requested. "Just for the pup car? For the trainee?"

"Of course."