3

With the new bar, I stopped by. Waiting my turn to show up to the party. When I entered, I saw Keira in Jak's arms. I wanted to run up and hug him as dramatically as possibility. I couldn't, so I hung in the back in a bar with another woman looking at the heroes. Blue hair, rounded, and extremely beautiful. I didn't keep an eye on her for long though, I then saw Jak lean in for a kiss on Keira.

No...

Daxter stopped them fortunately, but I clutched into my glass cup until it broke. The woman in the booth looked to me.

"Ey', why you go and do that for?" She asked.

Pulling my hand away from the broken glass, I dumped the shards on to the table and clutch my hand as I tried to relax and heal, I learned most of my tricks but I don't know how to do it all time. "Just useless feelings..." I growled, seeing her laugh as I took a breath and healed. "Okay, sorry for that." I mumbled as she glanced at my hand, completely fine. She pointed, and arched a brow. "Wastelander trick." I lied, as I don't want to talk about my feelings. I started going for another drink out of the bottle itself this time.

"A Wastelander, huh?" She smirked. "I've always wanted to make out with one." I spat out the alcohol, in surprise.

"I'm not interested in women." I answered and shook my head at her.

"I'm not either, but I still know a good kisser when I see one." She winked.

Sighing out, I slammed a bit of precursor orbs on the table. "I'm not interested, and I need to get going..." I tried to say.

"Well if you're going to the wasteland... can I come? I've got nothing here."

"You won't survive, you carry your own weight out there." I said, as she perked up.

"I can, luv." She winked. "And more."

"Yeah-yeah..." I rolled my eyes, heading over to Samos now. I pulled him to face me and everyone looked at me but no one recognized since I wasn't facing them. "Samos..." I started, looking to the floor. "I'm going back."

His smile fell, as he seemed sadden. "Why?"

"I feel at home there... and I only came for..." I stopped, looking at the floor. "Someone, I thought I could be with."

He was upset, and I was too; but my choice was made so he nodded. I hugged him again, and turned away from everyone as they all watched me. I looked back to them as I was far enough, I made eye contact with Jak... he looked confused as who I was. Keira was in his arms and I narrowed my eyes. I hated witnessing what seem like a very comfortable buddy-buddy couple relationship going on. I didn't want to be here anymore, I look back to the blue hair woman as she started to leave herself. "Ey'." I started.

She turned, as I placed my lips on hers. I wasn't interested, but I felt broken without Jak and how I wasn't in his arms.