29

"We're approaching the target!" Torn turned around, and Sig getting ready to jump off the moving vehicle. "Jump to the left!" Torn yelled, as they approached the end. Jinx who was driving for us turned the hellcat to make sure we didn't come close to the chaos.

They both jumped, and landed on the platform away from the gross green goop below everyone. I covered the area of impact with my arm to sheild my eyes. "Oh yeah, they hurting now!" Sig cheered, standing up from the floor and dusting himself off. "Move n's grove chill peppers!" He said tossing another modded gun to Jak now we had two of these.

"You mean, go in that place?!" Daxter turned worried as Jak and I already started planning to sort this group out. "Uh-um... Jak, maybe I'll stay here and protect Sig." He said jumping to Dog's shoulder and tapping his head. I grabbed his tail without a second thought and placed him back on Jak. "Hey!" He started as we already started running at the nest.

"I heard from Keira that Errol might be here when she scanned for him." I started. "It's been going on and out... it might not be."

"Well we'll just have to hope we find him." Jak started blasting at the metal heads jumping at him. "I want to return the favor and electrocute him with dark eco."

"You will, let's just get to the top."

As Jak had the abilities to handle about everything, the most I did was distract most of the metal heads who were coming at me. Luckily with my storage bank of eco, I had no real threat to any of this. So we marched on.

"This one's too high for you to get on." Jak started, looking to me and setting out his hand for me grab. "Follow me." Jak started. I arched my brow and slowly set my fingers on his. He closed his eyes and opened them to be glowing white. I was surprised as his whole body started glowing a beautiful bright blue. I know he was staring at me, causing me to blush as he walked closer to me and pressed his chest against me.

He made my arms around his neck, and made me jump against him so my legs wrapped around his waist. "Woah there!" I sheepishly squealed.

He keeled down, then took a big jump as I saw wings sprout behind him and he flew off the ground. I yiped, holding on tighter as he flew up and above the ground. I pressed my face into his chest as we crossed a gap below us. Jak flew over the platform and dropped on it, the light jumped off of him and drifted with the wind. Jak stumbled as I sat my feet on the ground. "You okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..." I said, feeling hot over my face. My arms pulled away and I shook myself out of that. "Aight, let's head in."