17

Yeah, yeah, new powers for Jak while I was left in the dust to eat nothing but my heavy sorrow that I was soaking in. Now apparently he gets to freeze time or something, cuz it whenever he does the little trick it's like he goes across the fucking room while I just blink an eye. For me to be a part of it, I had to be grabbing on part of his hand or something, the moment I let go the time would go back to normal for me. I had to hold on to him to experience his speed. Simply because he's the chosen one.

We finally made it to a tunnel, pecker showing up soon and trying to get us to go through the tunnel. It was so confusing, and I held my breath as I looked on towards the tunnel that we were going to have to go across. I couldn't see much of it, but when I look down the tunnel to seem a lot larger and we couldn't get past it without the vehicle for sure. Looking to Jak, I see him slowly entering the car.

He sat down, scooting over waiting for me to climb in. Of course he was going to drive, but my curiosity got the better of me instead of just walking away from the entire situation. I wanted to see what would happen, it seemed rather important to him. I just had to know what the hell was going on at the other side of the tunnel. Sitting down next to him and Daxter between us, we held into the car as we got situated on the seat.

"Ready?" Jak looked to me, and I nodded with content. He slammed his hand on the big red button that was in the shape of the old heart of mar and we took off. The vehicle launched forward and I felt the whiplash on my neck a I tried to hold myself still. In fact, I was not ready for this. Trying to gain my strength again, I say up straight, looking at him as Jak was fine. Daxter held on with all his limps to try not to fall off this damn thing.

Jak looked at me, checking to see if I was okay, and I was thankfully.

Looking ahead, I saw some obscure objects... oh fu-"WATCH OUT!" I grabbed the wheel and turned it to make our drive a 180 upside down. Jak and I began feeling our weights shift and going back to the proper way wasn't an answer, the floor was gapped and had more things littered throughout. Falling out of my seat, my hands were still on the wheel making it more impossible to turn.

"Precursors take the wheel!" I scream, trying to look behind me as I faces the wrong way. I couldn't readjust myself but swung with each turn through the caves.

"Hold on, Aiden!" Jak screams as we seemed to endangered both of our lives.