2

Well, I did everything I needed to two months ago. It was time to return, I mug myself to help out Keira and the Samoses.  I walked over to the Hip Hog and saw my younger self running out, to go help citizens. Seeing Tess, putting on the jacket I now have after two years of it being mugged by me. I adjusted my hair under my scarf as I can't show it since it grew longer than my past. 

"Tess, wait!" I called out, seeing her look back. "I got a call, I'm actually supposed to help you." I mentioned, as she was confused.

"You look... different." Tess mentioned.

"I got a scarf on my head, that's it... let's go." I told her as she got into my zoomer I stole, from myself. I jumped in front of her, taking off and driving ahead. Man, I haven't driven anything without wheels for a while. 

It took a while, but we finally found everyone near the stadium, I quickly ran to older Samos. He expected me, I know it if he told me to go help citizens those years ago. Kneeling down, I hugged him as his younger self listened and Tess and Keira talked to eachother. "Samos... I haven't seen you in years!" I cried, as I hugged him more tightly.

"What's going on?" Younger Samos asked.

"This is Aiden-"

"I know you old hoot-"

"From the future, or what is in one hour, she grew up for two years in this timeline." Samos explained. "It's nice to see you grown..." He smiled, as we finished the hug. "Does Tess know?" He looked and I shook my head. "Good."

"Would you mind if you give me spoilers, I've been dying to know what happened after I was thrown into the rift again." I begged as he leaned in closer to me.

"Jak saves the day, and the kid was actually Jak himself." He whispered quietly, as my ears perked up.

"Really?!" I was surprised. "Man, that kid was important."

"What about the kid?" Younger Samos asked as we looked at him.

"Nothing," Samos and I said with a smirk on our faces. "Where have you been." Samos asked with a hushed tone.

"Wasteland, exploring and killing metal heads. Lemme say, I didn't expect those bad boys to be so huge." I shrugged as he nodded. I stood tall, placing my hands on my hips. "I gotta help you, but I don't know what I was supposed to do." I replied shyly. "I just knew that my younger self had to deal with metal heads, she's not ready to do this task." I nodded my head.

"You will escort us to..." He started, glancing to the sky with everyone else. "That." He pointed.

"Welp," I said pulling out a gun, and looking to the thing. "Metal heads are gonna attack." I looked to him, with a smile. "I will protect all of you, and I will save both of you."