27

"Today's the start or the end of the world," I heard behind me as I disembarked from the turret after defending the city. I looked to see Damas stand on the stairs. "We will find out way to survive, us as a community is the strongest thing in nature now."

Wiping my brow of the sweat I had from taking on nervously the dark maker machines made me feel less stressed. "Damas," he was surprised I was just getting relaxed to call him normally. "Jak and Haven city might be in danger, our community isn't just us." I started. "Our race is more important than our city. We need to keep everyone safe."

"Everyone?" Damas spat out. "Those beetle-roaches over there can call within the sands of time!"

"They used to be your people, they used to be everyone's... we all got family there." I brought myself to think about Keira and Samos alomg with Torn and Ashlin. "I can't defend this city only, the world's ending and we need everyone to work together."

Damas paused and looked off to the sea, the doubts in his mind were there, sure, but he knew what I meant. "We can't defend a city, but we can defend its inhabitants." He turned to start walking away. "Our borders are open, as long as they bring supplies." He told me. I smiled, knowing that this is just as good. People helping people. He then threw up a piece of armor to me. "Give this to Jak once you see him again." It was Mar's armor itself! "He's in our clan, and he's going to be treated like one of us." He started disappearing into the crowd.

My communicator popped up and out of my pocket to make me look at it and see Ashlin and Torn on the line. "What's happening?" I asked.

"We need you to get back here," Ashlin started, sounding more rushed then before. "We need all the help we can get." Knowing that meant me, I was already ready to move along. "Jak and Daxter are returning here, we need you Aiden for extra support."

"What is it getting blown up now for?"

"We're doing the explosions, straight into the metal heads." Torn smugly commented. "We're taking off from base in ten minutes, you need to be here to cover our sixes in the hear of trouble."

"Sure, but Ashlin." I started. "Damas has opened his walls for defense of the people. All they need is suppose to enter and stay."

"We can't give any out-"

"I promise with the supplies we get, it'll last twice as long here." I said to make her silent. "We have enough shelter, bring the sick and elderly here and they'll be safe." I commented.

Ashlin paused just for a moment and sighed out. "Fine, we'll send 10 cargo ships to them each other then filled with people and supplies."

"Yes!" I cheered.

"But be here in ten minutes, over and out." She hung up right away.

Before that, I have enough time to go back home and take some white eco.