25

Jak, Daxter, and I ran through the entirety of the warship, even as going as far as destroying some of it, or maybe all of it.  Whoops. Who needed it anyways.

"Errol should be around here somewhere." Jak said, making me remember the conversations I had on Errol before. Now they made sense, I lived through it and it was actually very confusing for sure. Time travel does a number on you. "He has to be in here." Jak nodded his head towards the room filled with glass tiles looking over the entire city. It was beautiful but a shame it was gonna go down.

We stepped into it cautiously or to hear gears turning and a look of surprised washed our faces as we saw him for the first time. Ewww, firstly. Secondly, ew. Thirdly, that's not the Errol I came to know and hate but I can definitely hate him even more now.

"I found some new friends to help me conquer this puny little planet." Errol smiled, wait can you even call that a smile?

"You're talking to the dark makers?" Jak stepped forward as I followed.

"It seems my digital self can communicate with these poor tortured minds quiet well." He flexed his metal finger stubs in the air. "Oh they're just like you and me Jak... well... me at least." He snarked. Turning his attention to me. "Unlike you, you're still all types up on whatever eco you want." I flared at him. "I've seen how you work, you're filled with white eco."

"Enough to kick yours and the dark makers' ass." I remarked. "You're not getting any further then this."

"They want a home, someone to call a friend. Destruction of all light and white eco!" He grew furious. "They've volunteered to help me out this puny planet out of its misery." He followed it up by laughing.

Jak crossed his arms and narrowed his brows. "You're in for a big surprise. The dark makers don't play nicely with others." He smiled. "Just ask the metal heads."

"I mean ha be you seen those machines? They look nicer then you, but they can and will kill you." I added.

"I've been given the opportunity to wield a power even the precursors could not control. Don't fret, you both won't live to see what I turn turn this world into." He leaned in closer. "Maybe a rock, or a floating puddle of slag, or nothing at all. Complete oblivion! So hard to choose!"

"We won't let you do this!" Jak yelled as we loaded ourselves up for another fight against this chicken leg monster.