15

I believed this was Ashelin, I've seen her once and it was at the end of the war after all was saved and my debt was fulfilled. I never got the small credit but I sure didn't stick around much long. She looked to me as I adjusted my weapon and shifted my gaze to her Hellcat Cruiser. Must've override the controls above the limits to get over here.

Jak and I closed the gap as she narrowed her eyes at me with a look of suspicion in her eyes. "Hello-" She aimed her gun at me for me to instantly meet her stalemate with a peacemaker in my hands aimed at her head. We both held ourselves proudly but using my reaction to balance her she didn't shoot me or try. "Let's put the guns down, I'm with Jak." I tipped my head towards him as she took a breath and put it away just as I did.

"Certainly faster reactions than the both of you." Ashelin nodded, as Jak crossed his arms.

"What are you doing here?" Jak looked to her, slightly upset as I noticed the stiff air around us, definitely not the heat either.

"The city needs you."

Assume she said that, and icy cold glare erupted from my eyes as I couldn't control it. The city made me sick and it made me want to destroy it, but the last time I was there was when the metalheads weren't attacking. I haven't bothered checking in, as there was nothing there for me. I rubbed my eyes in, turn quickly to get rid of the glare that I had on her for even mention this city. I was angry for sure, and I was already zoomed out by the time I try to actually focus on what she was saying.

Then my ears twitched, the sounds of distant yelling and screams were erupting from on top of the hill. Slowly pull down my gun to cause Ashelin to fully be confused on why would pull it out again, then I started walking towards the hill that the noises were coming from me and I kneel down to start my charge. Aiming the gun, I fired directly ahead as some cars started peeking over the horizon.

Blowing up two, I looked at the both of them to see devil ready following my lead and aiming at the cars and started shooting at them. We all jumped around to dodge the cars that were going straight on to it us for whatever reason, I kept jumping over them and sending them off with a peacemaker shot to the back of their engines.

I've been fighting these bad boys for a while, and I know where they after weakest point. All the cars in the clear and all the men didn't show up anymore, looking to them I see them continuing on that conversation we were having. She Suddenlink gave him a job board, and remembering Keira's inventions look to my feet. I haven't used these in a while, and seeing Jak with the Border version of it made me remember the time where I would refuse to wear shoes even though I regret that.

Ashelin took off, and Jak walked into the car as I follow directly behind. I don't know what we were going, but I had a feeling that I wasn't in a good position to question from the focus in intense look in his eyes.