22

Its been five days since I've been stuck in these walls. This force field has no way in or out without a pass, and it's hard to snatch one from Veger since he's in command over all passes for this part of the city. He's been hiding all week since Jak, Daxter and I exposed him for who he is.

I struggled to get a grip on my sanity and my joy was depleted. I tried meditating but all I could do is fall asleep or regret it that I doesn't go with Jak. Its so tiresome and I've already meet everyone who could spare time. Plus not everyone knew me from the one week I was around.

Being the macho woman that I am, I knew how to work my stuff and fight anything, but the things here were not dangerous. I was to lead the guards defending this place but then I was 'too hostile' and 'aggressive' so I could lead, because I was leading the fights into the problem not defending it.

It doesn't matter now, we just got word the path between the southern and this base had a bridge open. Jak and Daxter were on their way and we all stood in the room of the base to wait for him. Only if that was the case for the day.

Ashlin ran passed the doors and grabbed my attention. "Aiden, I know you have a record on the wasteland defence system, right?" She asked, looking determined to get me to do something. I was already in.

"Yes, ma'am."

"We have an attack going on in the tower, we need help to shoot out aircrafts that are shooting our electric grid." She managed to say, pulling me in the elevator. "I need you to up there and defend us. Jak is coming and you're the only one here. We don't have time to wait." She told me.

Action? Yes please!

"I can do that!" I smirked, already being pushed into the elevator.

"I'll tell Jak where you are, but we have a miss on to assign them too. This one is more urgent." She said, as the doors begun to close and the elevator shot me up to go to the roof.

The rush of the moment made me ready to take on the situation. The doors flew open and I noticed little to no room up here in the sky. There was a netal fence and thin metal walkway. I looked to my left and saw a turret just like the one in Spargus on top of the elevator shaft.

I quickly took myself to the ladder leading up to it and mounted the chair. Turning the turret I had a huge brush of wind against my back and I looked to see KG aircrafts circling me. If they shoot at me this turret would be fried. I knew what I had to do and the adrinaline in my blood pumped while blue eco course my veins.