PART 36

FF: FASHION
PART 36
Khushi : You want me to go with Shantivan ? You think all these as a child's play?
Arnav (sighed): I know what I am doing .. We are leaving for Delhi within an hour ..  I think you definitely want to meet your parents before leaving ...
Khushi just glared at him, before she let out a sigh .. Now how will she face her parents ? What will she say to them .. She have no power to face them ? What will she say  to them that she again demean their values ...
Khushi sighed, but she need to meet her parents .
Khushi : I will meet my parents ...
Arnav : Do you want me to accompany you ?
Khushi : No and eventually that house is not for a rich man like you to visit ... Don't Worry As I Promise you ... I am bound to you .... But you have to keep your promise that you will not harm my parents .
Arnav just nodded his head before he leans kissing her jaws ..
Arnav : My Driver will drop you ..
*******************************
Arnav sighed as He sat down on the couch closing his eyes as he let out a sigh .. What have he done ? He officially married her ...
But then why he is feeling a pang in his heart ...
He opened his eyes as he sipped the wine calming his burning throat ..This was the only option for him to keep her close to him ...
He was not ready for marriage but yet, He is not ready of loosing her .... He don't know why but he do feel void in his heart feeling her going away ..
He don't believe in Love !! He never does .. Life has taught lot to him ... And there Nothing called Love  exisit in his dictionary ..but yet He craves for her Love .. Her Caring  Nature .. Her Sweet for Nothing Words .... Her tactics .. He loves everything about her ..
She is the only one girl who makes spaces in his heart ...
She is the one who is the remedy of all his pain .. but then why does he ends up hurting the one who is close to his heart ?
Does He even have a heart .. He doubts !!
The ring of his mobile bring him back from his thoughts as he picked up the call and engrossed himself in talks
*****************************
Khushi stood in front of her parents who were shocked to the core seeing their daughter state
Garima : What have you done ? You have got married with whom ?
Khushi : Maa ... I am going back to Delhi ...
Garima : Don't call me Maa ..and where is your husband ? Arnav Singh Raizada who denies in accepting you now got married to you ? And He sent you all alone ? Why ? Have you forgotten all the brutality that he have done to you ...
Sashi : Beta I know there must be some reasons .... But then you don't need to be scared of .... We are there with you ... please .Just tell us what bothering you ..
Khushi : I have decided Papa .. and this is the truth that i cannot change .. Arnav and I got married ..
Garima: Khushi listen ( she cupped her cheeks) let it go ... We will start from fresh bachha .. Already people are talking about us ... Please . listen to us ..Sashi ji ..we will leave this city and will go somewhere else ....
Khushi : Maa no one needs to go any where .. I am going back to Delhi with my Husband ...
Garima : Husband the same Husband who disgrace you in front of the whole world .. Khushi what wrong to you ..
Khushi : Nothing is wrong with me Maa .. Please I just don't want to leave without taking you both's blessings .
Sashi : Is this what you decided ? ( Khushi nodded her head, while sashi closed his eyes before he hold Garima's hand who was about to say something)
Sashi : Your Husband must not be pleased seeing you wasting your time in this middle class house among the middle class people .. You must be leaving Mrs. Raizada ... Garima Her Husband is a big man ..and we stood poor middleclass don't say  anything that make Mrs Raizada complains to her husbnad which may affect our livelihood.
Khushi : papa ...
Sashi : Mrs Raizada .. You have come to a wrong house ..There is no Papa of yours reside .Yes, We had a daughter ..we have lost her to the fate
Khushi steps backnin disbelief, Her Father who always supported her turns his face away off her ..
Khushi joined her palms together and cried infront of her father
Khushi : Papa don't say this I am your daughter...
Sashi : You have married on your choice ..I have no word to say .. Stay Happy ..Hope you never  regret your decision of marrying ASR ..but then don't expect acceptance from us .. I cannot forgive the man who plays with my daughter's emotion. .I am sorry ... Mrs. Raizada you must be getting late ..
Khushi closed her eyes with tears rolling down her cheeks as she clenched her fist ...
********************
Delhi,
The cabin door opened with Arnav walking inside the AR Office with Khushi beside him ..
Lavanya stood up greeting them
Lavanya : Good Afternoon ASR.. Good Afternoon Khushi How are you .. ( She said touching her cheeks as she roam her eyes on the vermilion painted forehead )
Arnav handed her the File ...
Arnav : This is the Contract Papers ..Give it to the Legal Department for the finalization ... Khushi will be directly reporting to me ..
Lavanya : Anything Else ASR ?
Arnav : We will soon needing a press conference .. I will let you know the dates ... And yes  Pls contact with Mr Roy ..and ask him to cordinate with me ..I need to discuss over my marriage papers  as well ...
Lavanya :  Raima has called in the office today to know your return .. I gues you both have a date today
Arnav just shared a glance at Khushi before He ordered Lavanya
Lavanya : I want my bride to be decked up, before we headed to Shantivan ...
********************
Arnav skipped a beat as he glance at the  beauty infront of him decked in a Red Saree with her partition filled witg Vermillion and a mangalsutra claded her neck with her hands fulled of red bangles ... she is looking so divine and pure ...
Arnav walked toward her before He hold her chin up making her look at him ..
Arnav : Gorgeous!! ( He whispered leaning to kiss her lips but when the cabin door flung open with Raima dashed inside furiously)
Raima : Ohh all these are happening behind my back .. so this is the woman with whom you are bitching around ..( She glared at Khushi before she looked up at Arnav ) So you married her ?
Arnav : Raima ...
Raima : ( shout) Don't ... how could you marry this girl ? I should have understand when during our Engagement, She raised her voice against you ... but i thought it to be another fling of yourd .. and you married her ... how comes you marry this bitch .... i swear ( she rushed toward Khushi strangling her neck in anger ) and you what you thought you can marry my fiance ... How dare you to trap him ....
Khushi choked, before Arnav shrugged away Raima and turned her around
Arnav : Enough Raima .. You are crossing your limits ..
Raima : I am crossing my limits are you serious ? You came marrying this bitch and you are saying I am crossing my limits ..
Arnav : I will speak to you latee but you cannot insult Khushi in front of my presence She is my wife .
Raima: What about us ?
Arnav :There nothing us anymore not yet ..
Raima just glare at Khushi before she rushed out of the cabin mumbling ..while Arnav go toward Khushi and tried checking her
Arnav : Are you okay ? ( Khushi shrugged his hand away off her )
Khushi : Don't you dare to touch me .. Don't .. I don't know what you want from me but I regret the day i met you ..  how  many more lives you are going to destroy Arnav ..and I donot blame Raima ..I pity her that she fallen in love with a devil like you ..I don't know what terms you had with Raima ..but no women can tolerate to see the person whom she is going to marry in someone else's arms ... It might be business deal for you ..but no women can consider the marriage as a deal ....how much modern she might be. . And No one can be happy hurting someone's emotion
Arnav gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist in anger ...
Arnav : Khushi listen to me ... I don't care what Raima think of us .. But you should be prepared yourself for meeting my. Family ...
Khushi : You have lost my respect for you already .. and now nothing matters ... you have said once that you have seen your family getting betrayal from their love one .. You have said your father betrayed your mother .. and Anjali she was also betrayed ? Are you any different from your father and Shyam Jha .. Just tell me how different are you from them because I cannot able to find the difference between you and them ..
Arnav : Khushi ...
Khushi : Chilayie Mat .Don't shout ....don't let me forget that you are my husband ..
*********************
Nani : Did you able to contact Chotte ? You know Raima's father had called and he was disappointed with Arnav ... he siad that Arnav have betrayed his daughter ..what is happening ..
Anjali : I tried calling Bhai .. But He is not receiving the call .. I tried calling his office but they said, He have already left .. I don't know ..I think Kapoor uncle is worrying unnecessarily .. Bhai and Raima must have argue and ..Bhai ... ( She called her brother who comes there )
Nani : Chotte ...Where were you ? Why you are not receiving the call .. what is happening ..most of the time you are not  presence in the house now what Raima's father was saying ..
Arnav : I missed your calls ..I was busy ( Arnav looked sideway as he extended his hand as Khushi walks from behind him and stood by his side ..Nani just glance at her grandson before she looks at the woman standing beside him claded in a red saree with her partition filled with vermillion ...and mangal sutr shining around her neck )
Nani : what is this ? What is happening over here Chotte .. Who is this girl ..
Arnav : Khushi .. Meri Biwi hai .... Apki Ghar Ki Bahu ..
Nani stumbled back before she slapped on his cheeks ... As Anjali holds Nani ..
Nani : what did you say ? How do you think that you will pick any Random Model from the market and stand on my doorstep claiming her to be your wife ? I will accept this Girl as a daughter in law ... Mazak hai kya yeh chotte... It was your decision of marrying Raima .. and  We have accepted it but Now you came here bringing her ? Was not she the same Model who slept with some men for money and the news  was all over the channel... And you want me to accept such woman as my daughter in law

To be contd