Spoiler Alert

Arshi FF: Fashion
spoiler
Khushi : Arnav .. please don't do this to me ... I beg you please (She joined her palms in front of him)
Arnav : you are complicating things unnecessarily
Khushi : Am i making it complicate or you ? Tell me onething if it was Anjali or Ashi instead of me coupd you do the same with them ?
Arnav : SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ... I AM WARNING YOU ..
Khushi : They mean everything for you ..because They are your family but what about me ? Am i nothing to you .. i have given my everything to you just to get this in return from you ... You want me to sleep with Rishab Khuranna .. Well I do that if it is what you want .. but. Tell me Arnav will able to accept another touching the way all over my body the way you touch me .. Will you able to accept another man getting in the vicinity which only you had till now .. You wanted me to submit myself to your client ..if that makes you happy and content  and bring sucess to your business.. i will do that ....(She just wipes off her tears)You know what Arnav ..You says right ..Love ruins people ..and my love for you ruins me today (she smile sacrastically)Can you do me a favor ? can you  make love to me for one last time ..One last time Arnav .. I will cherish the moment till .. Just one last time .. I promise you don't have to face any in- convinence from me any more .. Just Some moment i want to spend with you before you send me there to your client ..
Arnav : What is going on your mind ,?
khushi : Nothing why does it matter to you .. Waise ek baat boliye nah After tonight whar you will do with me ? Will you again deal me to another client of yours or why don't you enroll my name in escort agency i can earn more money in that .. or or better provide me some poison.. i .. i .. ( She hardly completes before she gasps feeling the glass of the mirror scattered down as she  realize it's Arnav who punched it in anger ) He looked at her with anger filled eyes .. before he grabs her cheeks before he rubbed his bleeding finger on her partition
Arnav : This is what you mean to me ..