Part 13

FF : FASHION [ SEASON 2 ] 
PART 13 
Arnav : What you have to speak with him ? that takes you so long 
Khushi: Nothing!! He was little Concern ..about US ? 
Arnav : what does it matter to him ? He is trying to hit on you 
Khushi: it’s not that He is a good Guy!! Believe me ? ( she said as arnav pulled her close to her by her waist) 
Arnav : How Do you know about his intentions so well khushi ? ( he said picking her up in his arms walking toward the bedroom0)
************************************************************************************* 
Arnav wakes up from his sleep with a jerk as he touch sweaty forehead before looking around his surrounding!! Dam .. it was the same Night mare all of again !! He suddenly felt the short of breathe before He walks down off the bed to make a drink for himself .. 
He is badly in need of One Right Now !! 
Even after all these Years .... Letting out a sigh he gulps down the drink from the glass he is holding 
What does not he have today ? Money, Fame , Name .. He is a big Name today ..But then there is still something missing from his Life .. 
There is a saying , you might be the richest person in the Planet but you are still poor if you don’t have Peace and love by your side .. 
He closed his eyes letting out a deep sigh!! He will not let anything affect him .. Not any more ... 
Opening his eyes he looked ahead the dark beauty of the City while gulping the rest of his drink ... 
**************************************************** 
Next Day , 
Khushi just glanced at Arnav who was in call with his family , mostly with ASHI ... This man seems to be totally different when it comes to his niece ASHI ... 
People say him heartless or ruthless but She have seen the soft side of him on that day , when He has gone beyond all the odds and hold ASHI’s hand .. 
She might have not known much about him , But Whatever she has comes to know him in all these years .. that This man can go to any extreme .. without caring anything or any one else .. 
She have seen the same , during the time Ashi was born .. She still remembers the day when for the first time He walks in their Apartment carrying the Little few hour hold infant in his arms with bruises all over her Body.. 
Khushi instantly comes out of his thought looking at Arnav who just clicked his fingers to brought her out of stance 
Arnav : What’s wrong ? 
Khushi : nothing !! .. Seems some one is angry over you .. 
Arnav : nothing that sort of .. Kids and their mood swings you never know .. but what were you thinking about .. 
Khushi : Should I tell you the truth or the lie ? 
Arnav : Anything you feel like ? 
Khushi just smile as she steps closer to him and snakes her arms around his neck 
Khushi : I was admiring you ... 
Arnav : Admiring me really ( He said with a smirk as he pulled her close by her waist ) 
Khushi : Did I do any Crime Arnav by admiring you openly ... ( she said with a smirk playing across her lips before Arnav just leans to take her lips in his but before He could proceed further , His Mobile starts ringing .. groaning he receives the call ...) 
********************************************************* 
With The Fashion Show approaching near by .. Works seems to be double up in AR .. It was already past 8 pm .. while khushi was still in the office talking with her designer for the upcoming show .. 
She just glance at the clock before looking at arnav walking out of his Cabin talking with some one over the phone .. 
She frowned as he disconnects the call and come stood in front of her .. 
Arnav : I have asked the driver to drop you home ..
Khushi : you are going somewhere ?
Arnav : Yeah ... a business meeting
Khushi : Okay ..will meet you home ..
************************************************** 
Khushi : hey what’s wrong with you Hary ? I notice you are ignoring me all of sudden .
Hary : You are thinking wrongly ..
Khushi : Exactly ? is it ? Since that day at my place .. No message no calls nothing ..you just suddenly disappeared yaar 
Hary : Nothing .. I am getting late ..Little occupied ( he was about to walk away but Khushi instantly stopped him holding his hand) 
Khushi : Hey !! don’t give lame excuse dear... have never seen you so silent ever did some one broke your heart ? 
Hary : It’s tough to go through a heart break but it’s tougher to go through a betrayal ... ( He said looking straight in her eyes while khushi frown) Choro .. ( he said shrugging his shoulder) What are you doing alone today ? kaha hai tumhara Mr INITIALS ... 
Khushi ; Shut up Hary !! .. Don’t talk like that about him .. He would be late today .... ( hary just nodded his head) 
Hary : I don’t understand what you get in him .. He is so RUDE .. Bad ass ... 
Khushi : Hello .. you are desperately insulting my Boyfriend ..huh !! How Rude ..
Hary : Okay ..You LOVE Fool !! I got it ..( Khushi glares at him ) Fine not any word more .. 
Khushi : that is better ( She laughed out loudly) chalo got to go ..bye .. 
Hary : bye .. ( Khushi walks ahead but Hary called her making her turn and looked at him ) Happiness ? 
Khushi ; Kya ? 
Hary shook his head and just waves his hand 
Hary : Good Night ( he winks making Khushi smiles as she left away) 
Hary sighs staring at her disappearing back ... 
Hary : I am afraid of your innocence happiness !! Hope the people around you values your worth before it’s get late ..
****************************************************** 
Arnav just shake his hand with Mr Rishab Khurana , before taking down his seat as the two men engrossed themselves in talking business .. 
Arnav : Hope you did not have any problem reaching to Milan .. 
Khurana : Not at all ... Well ... All the way I was just thinking about what NEW ASR would come up with .. to leave us with all amuse ..
Arnav (smirk ) : That’s my pleasure that Me and My company is able to stand up on every one expectation ..
Khurana : Really looking forward for the Fashion week ..So what’s new ?
Arnav : Keep it a surprise .. My best Talent is working on it .. 
Khurana : Well Now days .. The Charms of AR fashion is only one person .. THE DIVA.. What’s her name ? Umhh KATY .. right ? She is really Talented ...( He said licking his lips dirtly which does not goes unnoticed by Arnav ..who instantly raised his eyes glaring at him with his fist tightening on the paper weight .. with which he was playing across the table ) 
Arnav : Seems you keep a good tab on my Employees where about ( he said in low growl and standing up ) 
Khurana : isn’t it good to know where you are exactly investing .. After all it’s Business ..
Arnav : Exactly ( He check his wrist watch ) Need to take your leave now .. ( He stood up buttoning his Suit’s button and turned to leave but then stopped and said) Well , Mr Khurana Come at office tomorrow and check yourself how Talented and Worthy she is .. ( he smirks with a devilish glint in his eyes to which Rishab Khurana just smirk as arnav walks out of the cabin )
********************************************** 
It was past 1 am when he walked inside the apartment , He just glance at khushi who seems to doze off while waiting for him .. in the dinner table ..
Shaking his Head he just walks toward her before lending and picking her up in his arms walked upstairs toward the bedroom 
*********************************************** 
Covering her with the quilt , he was about to straightened himself when his eyes fell on the angelic face of hers .. he caress her cheeks by the back of his palm .. don’t know what magic does this woman has casted on him .. that One glimpse of her face is enough to bid a bye to his all day tiredness ... 
He does not even realize when a small smile crept on his lips as he lean and kissed her on her forehead .. 
Don’t know why , but He could feel some uneasiness inside his heart when ever he is around this girl ..what is happening with him .. Now days!! 
He was about to walk away .. but instantly stopped feeling a tug on his hand .. he looked only to find khushi opening her eyes .. as she stood up rubbing her eyes 
Khushi : aap ? when you came ? 
Arnav ; Sleep Khushi ..you look tired!! I will come getting Fresh!
*********************************************************************** 
Arnav : thanks .. your coffee really makes me at ease .... ( Khushi tucks her hair strands away as she sat beside him .. in the balcony ..as arnav instantly entwined his fingers with hers .. as khushi looked at him before following his gaze .. at the starts .. 
Khushi : The shooting star ... ( She exclaimed with joy pointing at the broken star ..which makes arnav looks at the same ) 
Arnav : You believe ? 
Khushi : nah !! you .. 
Arnav : kiddish ! ( he said rolling his eyes as he saw khushi closing her eyes mumbling something ) what did you wish for ? ( khushi scrunched her eyes ) Khushi!! 
Khushi: huh ? as if you are going to tell me your secret with the shooting star ..I know you better Mr ..Raizada .. ( she said raising her eyebrows) 
Arnav : you know Nothing about me ... 
Khushi : Did you let me know yourself ? ( she said looking into his eyes )
Arnav : What you want to know ? I am an open Book honey ..there is nothing you don’t know about me ? 
Khushi : hey!! I don’t want to know what Wikipedia states about you .. I want to know you as a person .. 
Arnav : You know me already honey ? 
Khushi : I feel you a stranger sometimes .. trust me when I say that ? 
Arnav : Fine .. let’s talk!! What you want to know about me .. 
Khushi : everything !! ( she smiles while arnav looks in her eyes for few seconds before said) 
Arnav : Well, Later!! 
Khushi : arnav!! 
Arnav : I promise you . Let’s time come will tell you everything .. Not now , Well I am sleepy .. 
Khushi : best way to divert the topic .. Never Mind! By the way .. how was your meeting ..
Arnav just instantly looks at khushi while drawing some breathe before getting up from his place ..
Arnav : are you planning to miss the Office tomorrow GUPTA .. 
Khushi : laad governor ..
Arnav chuckled seeing khushi pouting as he lys on his side .. closing his eyes trying to calm his nerves .. 
To be contd