Part 8

FF : FASHION – THE END OF INNOCENCE
PART 8
Arnav : Kaha thi tum Khushi ?
Khushi : dinner ? ( she said whispering as she tries to walks by him with her heart beating faster) aap kab aye ?
Arnav : Few hours back ? when you are BUSY in having Your Dinner outside ..( He said before He just pulled her by her waist .. as He hold her nape by his free hand and … slammed his lips on her ..) Fuck Khushi !!
( He groaned grinding his lower body with her .. as Khushi clutched his Shirt …. As his tongue ..play his tricks in her mouth )
*********************************************************************************
Khushi just sit beside Arnav as he keep on eating The Bread and Soup which Khushi has made for him in the Dinner ..
Khushi : I am Sorry !! With The Left Over I could only make you this .. If I would have known ..that you are coming ..I would have fill the stock along with ..I …
Arnav : It’s Okay !! I also did not know you would be accustomed in this New Country so soon .. Great !! You went for the Dinner Alone ? or with someone ?
Khushi just looks up at Him as She find him eating his morsel as he just casually shrugged the Mocking Tone which He throws on her ..
Khushi : NO ..It’s Just a Friend ..
Arnav : FRIEND ? Hmmh .. Will Love To Meet The New Friend You have made in my absence over here… I mean to say .. Who makes you comfortable over here in such a short span of time. ( He said looking at her before He wipe his hands through the napkin ) I am Done ..
Khushi : Why I feel Taunt in your Words that you said ..
Arnav : Be The Judge of Yourself .... Finish your chores .. and Come in the Bedroom ..We need to talk!!
******************************************************
Khushi was arranging his clothes in the Closet .. Before She felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her waist .. as She jerk up a bit before relaxing realizing the Touch …
Arnav took her hair on one side as He kissed the crook of her neck ..making her moan bit..
Arnav : how long you are going to take … ( He said as He placed soft bites on her neck ..as His hands went inside her top raising upwards )
Khushi : Till When you are staying here ? ( Arnav instantly stopped kissing her as He turned her around looking into her eyes )
Arnav : Kyu ? You don’t like me coming here ..
Khushi : aise Nahi Hai .. I just casually Asked You … Why are you getting Aggressive .. ( She Said touching his Cheeks as he hold her palms as he twist it behind her back making her wince in pain )
Arnav look straight in his eyes ..as He pinned her against the Wall …
Arnav : I don’t like people who tries to play Smart on Me .. Hope You Know It … ( He said fanning his hot breeze on her cheeks as He left her with a push ..as Khushi’s eyes brimmed with tears .. )
Khushi just let out a sigh before inhaling a sharp breathe ..
Khushi : I know You are not Happy of not finding me around while reaching Here ..I am sorry .. I didn’t know you would have been Coming or else I would not have gone out …
She said in a whispering Tone as Arnav looked at her as He took her hand and kissed her knuckles
Arnav : Surprises are not mean to say it Loud and Open!( He said looking straight in her eyes as he said in husky voice as Khushi sighed pressing her lips )
Arnav ran his thumb through her Cheeks making Khushi closed her eyes as She wraps Her arms around his Neck .. Before Arnav pinned her against the Wall before looking at her lips …
Arnav : Tell Me How Much You Miss Me ..( He said huskily as Khushi clutched his shirt as she tiptoed herself and Kiss him )
Khushi : Find it out yourself ..!!
*************************************************
Arnav flinch as the Sweat Beads started forming on his forehead .. Lot of things came flashing across his subconscious mind
“ No … Don’t “
He shouted at the top of his voice while jerking up from the sleep …
He was panting Very badly when Khushi just switched on the Bed Lamps glancing at Arnav who seems to be breathing badly !!
He must have seen soNight Mare ….
Khushi : Arnav !! ( she instantly hold him trying to calm him down , This is not the First Time In this span of last Five Years …she has witnessed his Broken state ) Arnav ..Aaap Thik Ho ..
She touched his cheeks before giving him a glass of water helping him to gulp some ..easying him down as She continuously keep rubbing his back helping him to let go off his pain …
Khushi gulped as She felt his nails piercing down her Skin … !! It is nothing New …. !! This Happens Every Time .. He undergo through such Night Mare …
She let out a sigh as she placed him back on the bed caressing his forehead ..
Khushi : Feeling Better ? Or Should I give you the Anti Depression Pills ..
Arnav : I am Fine ( He mumbled making Khushi sigh ..as She just keep on caressing his Forehead …. )
She sighed as she looked at Arnav drifting back to sleep ..She have seen Arnav taking Depression Pills in such Times .. She has asked him once about his Night Mare .. Though , He have not said her The whole details but she knows this is something regarding his Past which He is not ready to disclose with anyone ..Not Even Hers ..
Khushi sighed as she also felt the sleep over ruling her senses ..
*************************************************************
Next Morning ,
Khushi yawned lazily opening her eyes only to find the other side of the bed being empty . she rubbed her eyes glancing at the clock which was striking to 8 am ..
Arnav !!Where does He gone ?
She tied up her hair in a bun as She get down off the bed wearing down her slippers she walked out of the Room..
***************************************
Khushi’s eyes opened wide only to find Arnav in the Kitchen preparing Breakfast ..
Khushi : Arnav aap ? ( she gasped walking in the kitchen as arnav just glance down at her)
Arnav : Good Morning Honey!! You were sleeping .. So I thought Why not to help you with some Breakfast!
Khushi : Ohh Gosh!! What was the need of stressing yourself ..You were not well Last Night ..
Arnav stopped stirring the Eggs as He just looked straight in her Eyes
Arnav : A Fucking Night Mare cannot make Arnav Singh raizada weak and Sick … So don’t make these stupid comments again .. ( He said leaning close to her as Khushi sighed)
Khushi : ( sigh ) You know .it’s said that If You shares your pain .. It makes you feel Better …
Arnav : KHUSHI … There is Nothing to share with you … And Don’t start with all these Now .. You Know This where I feel Constraint with YOU .. GO and Get Fresh First .. Till I arrange the Breakfast For Us ..
Khushi : Why you are always Like This ? Really The More I try to Understand You ..The More I get myself involve into Complications … We are so close to each other But still You seems to be a STRANGER to me ?
Arnav : KHUSHI !! ( He said in a Strict tone but then sighed touching her cheeks seeing the tears brimming in her eyes ) ENOUGH .. Drop This Topic NOW ..****************************************
Khushi let out a sigh as she sat on the breakfast table glancing at the breakfast being laid on the table ..
Khushi : It looks Delicious ..
Arnav : You need to taste it first before Complimenting the same HONEY … ( Khushi smiles at Arnav as she took the sausages in the plate .. Before they heard The Door bell ring by Khushi was about to check when arnav stopped him) Wait .. Let Me Check !!
Khushi nodded her head as Arnav walked towards the door and opened it only to find HARY Standing There holding a Plate in his hand and by the other hand He was struggling to fix his BELT ..
Arnav Frowned looking at The Guy , while it took him a fraction of seconds to recognize the man …
He have seen him yesterday with HER ..
Arnav : Yes !! ( He said in a Strict authoritive tone making Hary looked at him frowning looking at the Man )
Hary : Sorry Bhai Saheb !! I think I have come in the Wrong Flat ..( he said turning around to leave but then He stopped and again looked at Arnav before looking at the Flat number ) it’s 705 .. Umhh .. I came in the Right Flat .. Arrey ? Happiness ( He called her name )
Arnav : Excuse Me ? whom do you want ?
Hary : Happiness !!
Arnav : Kya ?
Hary : Huh!! As far I Remember.. Till Yesterday .. A Cute si Bubli si Girl used to stay in this Flat .Umhh happiness I mean Khushi …
Arnav : Tumhe Khushi Se Milna Hai ?
Hary : Ji .. Haan!! ( he said arrogantly making Arnav pissed up already before He was about to shut the door o n his face .. Hary Intervened in between and hold the door Open) areey !! Why are you closing the Door ..what did you do to happiness .. Happiness ….
Hearing the Chaos khushi came there , and her eyes opened wide looking at Hary … who just sighed a relief looking at Khushi ..
Khushi : Hary ?
Arnav : Tum Isse Janti ho Khushi ? ( Did you know him ? ) ( Khushi was about to reply him when Hary just speak in between)
Hary : You know Happiness I got so Worried .. Not seeing you opening the Door . You know a Serial Killer is roaming down the City and He is basically targeting the Young Girls .. And HE Seems Like a CRIMINAL ..
Arnav : What the Fuck is Happening Over Here in My House .. KHUSHI Will You mind to BRIEF ?
He said angrily as Khushi sighed before placed her palm on her mouth trying to control her laughter
Khushi : I am Sorry ( She apologize looking at Arnav’s angry glare ) You Really think of him as Murderer Really Hary ? You Sort Of Kidding Me ..
Hary : What to do ? His Face Resembles of Being CRIMINAL ..and I Never thought of any Unknown Man to open the Door of your Flat … making me utter Shock … But Who is this Namuna ?
Arnav : What Namuna ? Wait Let Me Just Call The Security and Throw You Out of Here .. And Later I will talk with You ..( He said glaring at Khushi who just bit her under lip seeing the atmosphere turning to be Tensed)
Khushi : Ruko !! Please Both of You !! ( she said coming in between as she take a deep breathe) HARY !! I am Fine .. And Please ( she looked at Arnav before she said) Arnav This Hary !! and Hary This is Arnav ..
Arnav : ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA .. Her Boyfriend !!
Hary’s eyes went wide with shock before he looked at Arnav then at Khushi and then burst out in laughter …
Hary : Are You Serious ? ( He tried to hold on his laugh making both Arnav and Khushi confused of his behavior ) Are You Serious ? Don’t You Tell Me that Happiness you are with this CARTOON …
Arnav : What The Hell ? ( He clenched his fist angrily ) Enough of Insulting while standing over there ..Khushi I think Your Friend has not Expected you to be committed ..
Hary : Dude .. It’s Okay .. Just Chillax !! I was Just Kidding ( He said patting his shoulder while arnav glares at the place where he touched him making him instantly took away his hand ) Uhh .. Cool Down Volcano !!
Arnav : FUCK !! ( He cursed getting inside the Flat as Khushi glared back at Hary who grinned like foolish )
Hary : Your Boyfriend is Roaming Volcano Sinorita Khushi : SHUT UP ! Tell Me What brings you Here ?
Hary : ( Punching his chest ) You Break My Heart … What should I Say Now .. Ouch It pains Inha ..
Khushi : Dramebaaz !! ( She said rolling her eyes as Khushi looked at The plate which He was Holding ..) what is this ?
Hary : Pakoras !! ( He said opening the covers as Khushi’s mouth waters seeing the pakoras and before Khushi could pick one Hary instantly take it one and stuffed inside his mouth and the laugh out seeing Khushi’s pout ) It’s all for you !! Enjoy … Aur make sure volcano does not erupt ( He said before bidding her a bye and walks away )
*******************************************
Khushi relished the taste of The Pakoras as she arrange the plates in the Kitchen ..
Arnav : You never said me about this New Development in your Life KHUSHI ..
Khushi : ji ? ( Khushi bite her under lip as Arnav turned her to face him ) You are asking about Hary ? He is Crazy You know ..
Arnav : Seems You are very much attached with that Crazy man ?
Khushi : I know He speaks Much .. But You know he is very Good In Nature .. This Man really knows to enhance people by his charms …. Here in this Lane Everyone is just very much Fond of Him .. and I am sure .. Just Stay with him ..You will also start liking him
Arnav : SHUT UP !! I did not ask his Character Certificate From You khushi .. That You are giving me Explanations .. What Bonding You Both developed in such few days that He starts bringing Break Fast For You .. and If I am Not Wrong You were with him last Night For Dinner ..
Khushi’s eyes went wide as she gasped out in horror before Arnav pinned her against the slab ..
Arnav : You should know Your Identity Before anything Khushi ..
Khushi : Identity ? That is What I sometimes fails to recognize ? ( she sighed as Arnav squeezed her cheeks before looking straight in her Eyes )
Arnav : Make sure This should not be repeated again ..
He left her as Khushi sighed as she said
Khushi : Arnav What is Wrong with You ? Why are you behaving so odd ? Is it because of What happen there .. outside … He did not know about you .. and He is Just a Neighbor ..Nothing Else ..
Arnav : you went out for a Dinner with a Neighbor .. You like his company … That is why you went out with him Period Accept it ..
Khushi : Nothing Like That sort !! Hey Devi Mayia !! how would I make you Understand .. He is just a GOOD FRIEND
Arnav gritted his Teeth before holding her waist pulling him close to her as He hold her nape as he breathe into her lips
Arnav : WE also Were GOOD FRIENDS Before .. (he closed his eyes and leaving her away with a Jerk ..)
Arnav : Seems New City takes a Toll On You … Agar If you have the Permission .. Will Like to take you out .. Aur Haan .. I will ask your Dietician to have check on your health .. !! Seems lots are happening behind my back
To be contd