Part 12

FF : FASHION PART 12
Arnav : It’s some official Papers that needs your sign .. I hope you know that you are leading the Upcoming Fashion Show .. 
Khushi : Ji … 
Arnav : just get them signed and submit it to my Manager ..Okay .. Now You can leave ..
Khushi : Thank You .. 
She said standing up , and was about to leave 
Arnav : Khushi ..Hope you are liking your New Company ? I mean .. Hope You have find a Comfortable place for yourself .. Just a Concern !! ( He shrugged his shoulder while khushi sighed and left out while arnav dails a Number) Yeah You know what you have to do right !! Darling … I know whose Words you are speaking .. But What You failed is Who Am I 
*********************************************************************************** 
It was already past 7 pm , while the office has mostly been vacant .. Khushi has done with her today’s shoot . she just signed the papers that were given to her by arnav , before she thought to handed him the file by herself seeing the Light of his cabin being on .. but then she brushed away the thought !! it’s better to avoid meeting him without any Necessary !!b
Letting Out a sigh , She handed the file to the Reception asking the lady to give it to Arnav before She decide to call a day . 
But what she fails to notice that a pair of eyes never failed to observe each and every Motion of her .. 
************************************************* 
Khushi was standing on the street waiting for her Cab to arrive ... She tapped her foot while checking her watch .. 
Damm The Cab Service sucks in Milan!! She groaned angrily .. before a White SUV came stood in front of her .. Her eyes narrowed as the window Glass slide down revealing the person face to her ..
Arnav Singh Raizada!! 
Arnav : What ? Get inside the car ? 
Khushi : ( sighing) Thank you ASR !! .. but my cab is already on the way !! .. ( she said tuning her face away)
Arnav : Don’t be silly .. Come I will drop you !! ( khushi sighed as she get inside the car by her side) 
********************************************** 
Khushi : I could have really managed .. But Thank you for your generousity .. 
Arnav : Seems you didn’t like my company ? hmm ? you are waiting for your CAB or some specific Ride ? 
Khushi : What do you mean ? 
Arnav : Nothing ... ( He shrugged his shoulder ) as of sort ? I heard you are staying with Hary ? is it ? 
Khushi : how does it matter to You ... ? 
Arnav : it does not .. but I was astonished to see your desperateness ? hmm 
Khushi just stare at him for few seconds before Arnav stopped the car and said and gesture her .. 
Arnav : Here you go !! ( khushi nodded her head ) Good Night Khushi .. ( he smirks genuinely as Khushi just tucked her hair behind and walked down off the car .. as he drove away ) 
****************************************** 
Khushi : I don’t know Hary ? He is behaving weird ? Seriously .. Arnav Singh Raizada ko samjhna Mere bas se bahar hai ? He gives me lift after all what happened yesterday .. He is behaving as if nothing happened ? everything is fine is it ? 
Hary just looked at khushi who just gulped down the fourth shot of taqilla ..
Hary : Relax mahortma ? Control kar ? kitna piyegi ? 
Khushi stood up in the couch while stroking her finger over her heart ... 
Khushi : inha pe .. I feel something over here ? as if some ant is riding up ? 
Hary : Happiness come down !! 
Khushi : I want to scream .. No .. I want to beat you .. NO .. gali dena hai ? 
Hary : OMG !! stop it ... ( he said pulling Khushi down the couch but khusi pushed him ... and walked out of the apartment not before locking hary from outside) Ohh SHIT Happiness .. mohartarma .. open the door yaar !! 
Khushi : NAHI .. I AM A FREE BIRD TODAY !! 
************************************** 
Arnav was working on his laptop when He heard some glass breaking sound .. 
Arnav : Fuck ? ( he cursed noticing some stone which just hit his bedroom window breaking down the glass .. he rushed out of the balcony only to looked at Khushi who was standing there almost trembling her balance ... and shouting his name ) 
Khushi : Come Down .. you Arnav Singh Raizada ? 
Arnav : khushi ..( he whispered before yelling ) KHUSHI GUPTA ? What the heck you are doing being drunk ? 
Khushi : firse lecture... Shah .. Forget it bye .. 
Arnav : WAIT THERE .. 
********************************** 
Arnav spun Khushi around making her look at him with her eyes blinking .. 
Arnav : You got drunk ? 
Khushi : Why you have problem with me being drunk ? You know I feel like punching you can I please Pity Please 
Arnav : What the fuck ? Have you crazy ? you came here being drunk .. to say shits to me ? 
Khushi : I was crazy ? I was crazy DAMMIT that I loved you .. NO I still Love you .. But you .. HARY was right .. You are a heartless monster .. You ? Nothing matters to you ? Nor me .. Nor the five years we spent together ? It means nothing to You .. We mean nothing to you .. but it means lot for me ARNAV .. Leave it I am going 
Arnav just gripped her wrist .. 
Arnav : Enough Khushi ... don’t create scene over here ? neither you are going to HARY’s place in this condition .. ( He said gritting his teeth making her flinch in his grip ) 
Khushi : Leave me you Jallad !! I hate you .. I hate you You asshole ..you monkey ..you donkey .. You kutta
Arnav : Khushi ..( He said before lifting her up in his arms and walks away )

*************************************************** 
Next Day , 
Khushi wakes up feeling a heavy head ache .. She rubbed her eyes looking around only to find herself in a white Shirt .. she looked around as the realization drawn upon her that where she is .. 
Khushi gulped before her eyes fell on arnav who walks inside the room carrying a lemonade being only in his trouser 
Arnav : Good Morning !! You Wake quite early .. ( he said sitting on the side of the bed extending the lemonade to her ) have it 
Khushi : Did I blabber last Night 
Arnav : Well .. let’s not go there ? I have said you earlier you are pathetic being drunken ? ( Khushi closed her eyes tightly before looking at him .. ) and where is your friend ? 
Khushi : I think I have locked him in his apartment last night .. oh god !
Arnav : really ? ( he said chuckling a bit before khushi lowers her eyes) 
Khushi : you brought me here ? 
Arnav : Where should I take you then ? To that Hary ? You are horrible last night ... fuck ..
Khushi : I am sorry ... I .. must have been weird last Night ? 
Arnav : weirdest .. Sweetheart .. ( He said leaning pecking her lips softly gaining a Moan from her side as she clutched the bedsheet as arnav placed the glass away pulling her down on the bed ... with him top of her .. )

******************************************** 
Arnav : let me check who is at the door ? ( He said glancing at Khushi who just walk out of the bedroom ) YES!! Tum ? ( he raised his eyebrow looking at HARY who comes there to meet Khushi ) 
Hary : Hey .. Is happiness here with you ? 
Arnav : Kaun Happiness you mean khushi ? you let a drunken lady roam around in the streets at the middle of night and now coming here asking where she is ? just get lost .. 
Hary : Hey !! See ... Happiness Ohh god you are fine .. ( he smiles looking at khushi who comes and stand beside him..) You takes my life out yaar I was so worried ( he said hugging Khushi who just smiled before pulling back from the hug and look at khushi and then arnav then again khushi ) did I miss anything ? Seems everything get fine between you both ??
Arnav : Just stop being poky Ok!! I just hate those peoples who just need excuses to poke around in other’s matter OUT 
Hary : And I seriously hate you ..as Holy Fuck ... and Happiness can we talk for some minute ? ALONE 
Arnav : Get The Shit out off here you scambag .. 
Hary : Excuse ME!! Mr initials .. I do have a Better name .. unlike A.S.R Alphabetic ... 
Khushi : ( interrupting) Unhh!! Stop it you both .. and Hary .. please you know nothing to speak with him like this .. and Arnav ... please can I speak with him 
************************************** 
Hary : I cannot believe it Mahortrama ... Just few hours back you were screaming and crying while breaking up with him and now again you are back in the square one ? You guys patch up ? Did he change his mind or is it you again ? You slept with him again right ? 
Khushi : Hary Please!! You are sounding Cheap !! 
Hary : and you are acting weird ? I am Sorry happiness I might know very little about you .. but in these small span of time ... what I comes to know is you are fool !! You are again drowning yourself selling your Self Respect ? 
Khushi: Hary . I know ..you might find it foolish .. but I thought of giving one more chance to this relationship!! .. May be For my own satisfaction I will try ..I will try One more time .. He Loves Me I know That .. But bol nahi pate.. 
Hary : ( clapping his hands) Woh!! Who!! Arnav Loves khushi ..Khushi loves arnav .. and so when you are getting marry ? I guess He is ready to marry you ? ( Khushi lowers down her eyes ) Well Khushi ... you know him for years .. so what do you know about him ? Umhh ? His childhood ? His family ? His worst days .. His good days .. His achievement .. his struggle ... ? anything ? His way towards ASR ? 
Khushi looked at him shocked eyes 
Hary : Holla!! You don’t know Nothing about the person who basically sleeps beside you every night .. and you claims that He loves you ...and vice Versa ? Agar pyar karta toh share nahi karta tumse apni baate achi buri ?
Khushi : arnav aise nahi hai ... hary !! he is different from others!! I have felt insecurities in him while I walk away that day ... Voh alag hai .. Unke pyar karne ka tarika alag hai .. but He is not bad!! .. I love him Hary!! And I know He loves me too 
Hary groaned angrily as he clutched her arms 
Hary : you are fool!! Just a Fucking Fool!! Jab barbad kar dega tumhe ... yeh admi .. tab rote huye ana ! and I can see that coming very soon .. Wish you all the best mahortarma ... 
Khushi : Hary !! .. ( She called sighing as hary smiles before walking away ) 
****************************************** 
Arnav : What you have to speak with him ? that takes you so long 
Khushi: Nothing!! He was little Concern ..about US ? 
Arnav : what does it matter to him ? He is trying to hit on you 
Khushi: it’s not that He is a good Guy!! Believe me ? ( she said as arnav pulled her close to her by her waist) 
Arnav : How Do you know about his intentions so well khushi ? ( he said picking her up in his arms walking toward the bedroom0)
To be contd