PART 44

FF : FASHION – THE END OF INNOCENCE

PART 44

There is something which was missing in her all these and that is her smile ... and Aman how successfully he brings her smile back ..

She looks so stress free so relaxing just like the morning beauty..

A smile crept con his lips as he admires the beauty in front of him as his heart plays an unknown rhythm ... What's happening to him ?

" Kuch Kuch Hota Hai "

**********************************************************************************

Khushi just looked at Arnav whom she met outside the temple , Aman smiles looking at Arnav and then at Khushi ..

Aman : Hey !! Look happiness who is there ? ASR is temple ? old habits never change right ?

Arnav : shut up!! I should ask you the same .. She is my wife and I think it's not any alien to be with my wife and that too at this stage ...

Aman : did I say anything.. Happiness take care of yourself Will meet soon .. ( He smirks as he walks away winking at Arnav as arnav took the Puja Thaal from her hand and opened the car door for her , letting Khushi to sit inside)

Khushi : I can go myself .. You don't need to worry ASR ..

Arnav : I know, you can manage yourself but allow me to serve you ... ( khushi inhales a sharp breathe before Arnav handed her the puja thaal and then went to his seat and start the engine )

***************************************

Arnav just steal glance at Khushi before he clears a throat and said ..

Arnav : Nani was saying you will be in your seven month in few days .. and It's the time for your baby shower do you have any plans about that ?

Khushi looked at Arnav before turning her face away ignoring Arnav totally ..

Arnav let out a sigh as he pulled the brakes and stop the car .. before he placed his palm on her's making her looked at him

Arnav : Khush ? cannot we be like earlier .. Those days were of so much good right ? Cannot we just spin the time and go back there. I know you are angry on me .. I did wrong with you .. but Khushi trust me whatever I did .. I did take enough measures to make sure about your safety ..It was necessary back then .. That Kundra was running a racket under our noses in name of FASHION HOUSE .. I just want to bring the truth to lime light ?

Khushi : Really by selling me off to that Kundra ? All was plotted right ? You did everything to defame Kundra Right ? and in that process you never think twice while bringing me all naked in- front of the national TV ...

Arnav : Khushi .. I .... ( he closed his eyes, before Khushi said)

Khushi : There is nothing left for explanation Arnav .... It does not hurt me anymore ..

She tried walking away, but then Arnav hold her hand stopping her , she looked at him with a frown ..

Arnav : Khushi I know I don't deserve a forgiveness from you .. Dear I know I had hurt you beyond repairs ... But trust me .. I was not with you because of mere attraction.. There is something beyond the attraction .. You are a part of my life ... You have a special space in my heart ... Khushi ... I don't know what to name this ? ( sighed ) I have always ended up hurting peoples who are very close to me .. and see I hurt you the most ... Khushi no one understand me like you do .. No one knows me better than you ... I .. am So.. rr.. yyy .... I am Sorry .,... ..