PART 31

FF: FASHION
PART 31
Khushi stood in front of the mirror as she looked at her reflection while her hands rested to her flat tummy ..where the symbol of their togetherness is resting .. Why life has to be so complicated ... why ?
She don't know whether she should be happy to embrace the motherhood or should be upset thinking about the dynamic of the relationship she is in currently now ..
What about the future of her baby ? Society ? Morevover what about the father of her baby ? Would he accept their child ? What would she tell her child when he will grow up and ask her questions about his father ...
And Her Family ? They trusts her ... Her Parents trust her ..what she did ... She ruined their trusts by fallimg for a wrong man ..
How can she forgets her root ... How can she forgets despite everything she is just a middle class girl who does not belongs in the world of Arnav Singh Raizada .. She can be a passing cloud in his life not his life partner ..
Does not she was aware of the heart break ..Does not she knew about the consequences of their relationship .. but yet why she listened to her heart ..

She let out a sigh, as she hears the foot steps and turned around to find Arnav walking in while loosening his tie ...
Arnav : Tum thik ho ? ( He asked not breaking the eyelock )
Khushi : i am fine ...( She sighs as she was about to walk pass him when he holds her hands)
Arnav : where are you going ?
Khushi : I don't think I have any rights to stay here anymore ... Your Fiance will not be happy seeing another woman in your house ..
Arnav : You are not any other woman Khushi ..
Khushi : Then who am i ? Who am i ? I am tired of arguments .... I am tired of quarelling with you... i am tired of pleading and begging ... Let me live with my sanity ... i am going back to lucknow ... I will tell the truth to my parents ... Let them decide about the future of mine and the baby growing inside me
Arnav : You are going nowhere ... Khushi ? What do you mean that they will decide the future of my child ... Khushi it's my child you are talking dare you take any step without my consult . ..and about you .... you are mine ..You are MINE to cherish ... You are MINE ...
Khushi : stop .. just stop ..don't you ... Just ..I need some Fresh Air .. ( She shouts walking out of the room with Arnav's fist clenched in anger)
***********************
'Since when you have pick up this good habit Sinorita'
Khushi turned around  only to find Hary standing there ..
Khushi : Harry ? ( She sighed glancing at the person standing in front of her who snatched away the cigar She was holding )
Hary : The world is too small .. Didn't I said you ... We will meet again ..
Khushi : You have literally nagged me ..to come here ..
Hary : Come on Yaar ? I thought you would be happy seeing me.. but it's totally different ...( He crushed the cigar under his feet ) what's wrong sinorita ?
Khushi : Nothing is wrong with me .. See I am smiling ( She smiles widely )
Hary : Fake !!!  You are Fake ..
Khushi : Sorry ? What do you want to say ..?
Hary : just ask your heart Sinorita' ... You will get the answers ....
Khushi : Please I did a mistake of coming here .... You have not changed a bit ..
Hary : Neither are you ... You are still confused ..what's wrong ?
Khushi : Nothing is wrong ... Why are you repeating the same question ... Huh ... i guess i did a mistake of coming here ...
Khushi huffed as she started walking away ....
Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane
Poochhoon To Main Zara
Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu
Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha
Khushi turned around hearing the lyrics of the songs as she find him singing the song with a guitar in his hand .. Where does he get a guitar
Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane
Poochhoon To Main Zara
Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu
Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha
He dances around her as he hyms the songs before he hold her palms and twril her around
Paas Wo Aaye To
Chhoo Ke Main Dekhoon Zara
He pulled her close to him by her waist as he make her dance along with him .
Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane
Poochhoon To Main Zara
He twrils aways as he wink at her making Khushi gasp ...
Dekhe Wo Idhar Hanske Bekhabar
Thaamke Dil Hum Khade Hain
He sighs as he places his palm on his heart dancing around ..
Gumsum Si Nazar Uski Hai Magar
Honthon Pe Shikve Bade Hain
He swrils around her as he touches her lips ... Passing his trademark smirk to her
Baat Ban Jaaye To
Main Baat Chhedoon Zara
He instantly removes a rose from inside his pocket before he forwards her the rose  which instantly splashed water on her face making khushi frowns ... Before she stomps her feet and started walking away..
Ruk Ja O Dil Deewane
Poochhoon To Main Zara
Ladki Hai Ya Hai Jaadu
Khushboo Hai Ya Nasha..
He slides down by his kneel infront of her as he spreaded his arms in  his specific signature style ... admiring khushi before the applauses started echoing around ...
Khushi looks around only to find the crowds gathers around .. as they applauses and some whistling at them
Hary : Now say bye to your anger SENORITA ... Anger is not good for Health not specially today ..
Khushi : Is it your Birthday today (she said crossing her arms together)
Hary:No Valentine's Day ...( Khushi narrows her eyes before they both burst out in laughter) Finally Happiness You smile .. What's Wrong ? Don't Tell Me .. It's Again for that Rotten Boyfriend's of yours ..
Khushi was about to speak when a young lady at early twenties came running toward him with a cell phone in his hand ..
Lady : Aman Sir your phone ...
Hary groaned as he received the call and sharing the few words over the phone ... he disconnect the call and hand the phone to the lady

Khushi : Aman? What's going on who is this Aman ? Are you suffering  from any discrepancy ..Hary ?
Lady: Mam .. Don't you know him ? He is Aman Mehra .. son of business tycoon Vivek Mehra
Aman: Laura!! Why you speak more than you required
Khushi : Aman Mehra ?
To be contd