Part -50

Arshi FF: Fashion
Part 50
Arnav cleared his throat as he walked inside the room only to find Khushi standing near the poolside grazing at the water aimlessly ..
He lets out a sigh as he walks toward her not knowing how to start the conversation .
Arnav : Khushi ..( He whispers making her look at him .. )
He gulps the lump forming iniside his throat .. The situation has became so awkward between them ..They have became more than a strangers even after sharing their everything with each other ..
Khushi just tugged her hair strands away, as Arnav sighed cupping her cheeks making her look at him ..as he stares at her quiverring lips as she clutched her dresd tightly in her fist.
Arnav leans closer to her lips losing himself at the moment .. Arnav roams his thumb on her lip making khuhsi part her lips ..
Khushi : Ar..na..v .. ( She whispers making Arnav realize what he was doing )
He instantly moves away from her as he clears his throat .. How the hell on the earth he got carrief away ..
Arnav : Khushi I am sorry .. I know I should have behave .. ( He let out a sigh as khushi lowers down her eyes sighing harder) Khushi .. Hope there is no pressure on you regarding the marriage
Khushi : Why are you asking me this ?
Arnav : I know.. that I don't do anything to deserve the second chance from you .. but trust me Khushi .. I promise ( He said holding her palms as kissing her knuckles gentle ) I promise I will ease away all the pain that I have given to you ..
Khushi : I am afraid to trust you Arnav ...  But I don't want to run away from my fear anymore .. ( she sighed looking in his eyes as Arnav sighed )
Arnav : Khush .... ( he whispers as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead assuring her as Khushi clutched his shirt ) No matter what ...I can never afford losing you again ..
He closed his eyes hugging the beauty in his arms ... And for the first time in the life time Arnav Singh Raizada has  thanked the person above there to give him a second chance ..
*************************
The Raizada Mansion have finally got back it's happiness back after such a long time .. Everyone seems to be engrossed in preparation why won't they ..after all it's their one and only son's marriage ..
Ashi seems so excited as her poppy and mimi are getting married ..and more to it she is more keen to become the elder sister ....
Deviyani Singh Raizada has thanked her Deity for listening to her prayers.  Things are finally started falling into place ..
And most importantly Arnav Singh Raizada has agreed for the grand wedding despite of his disliking towards the hefty affair ..
nani : Have you seen Chotte Anjali ?
Anjali: Bhai has taken bhabhi to doctor's chamber ...( Deviyani nodded her head before she galnce at Sashi who  was also present there )
nani : Sashi ji .. I was thinking to do the babyshower of Khushi bitiya along with the roka day after tomorrow..what did you say ?
Sashi : We have no objection ... Our daughter is now your responsibility ..and We believe that you people will not do anything to upset her ..
Nani smiled as She hold Sashi's palm and give an  assurance ..
Nani: I assure you Sashi ji .  You will not regret your decision ....
************************
Arnav frowned looking at Khushi who is right now sitting in the car with a tub of icecream subday in her hand ..she is licking her fingers enjoying and literally moaning ..
Arnav : Khushi hopes you know that catching cough and cold may risk your health during this advance stage of pregnancy ..
Khushi ( narrowing her eyes) :  are you feeling jealous that you can eat icecream ..and I can ..
Arnav : Ohh don't be stupid Khushi ..
Khushi : You called me Stupid .  Am i look stupid to you ? ( she makes a crying face as Arnav groaned .. Not again !! what's wrong with this lady .. Seems Emotions are taking toll on her ) Ouch !! ( she winced  making Arnav looks at her worriedly)
Arnav : Khushi ... khushi are you fine . 
Khushi gulps before grinning as she hold his palm and placing it on her stomach
Khushi : did you feel it ..
Arnav : Omg .. ( He excalimed as he could feel the lump  forming against his palm ) The baby kicked ..  Omg ...
He smiles with no words coming out from his mouth before He just held khushi's palm  as he looked at her with teary eyes ..
Arnav : Thank ...Thank you .... ( he whispered looking in her eyes )
Things started changing between them ..Aranv have seen Khushi getting comfortable around him slowly  ..but then again there is uneasiness and fear that is still somewhere between them and He is hopeful that he will easy that away with the passing time with Khushi beside him
**********************
The news of Arnav Singh Raizada tying knots with Khushi Gupta  aka Katy has becomes the latest buzz of the town...
Arnav has already started wrapping up his works for the upcoming events that are going to keep him engrossed up  in  the future days ..
Doctor has already given Khushi's her due date which is just a week later after their marriage ..
Arnav has comes to AR today in the second half, and it seems to be the last day in office before his marriage ..

Lavanya walked inside greeting Arnav who was busy workingbin his laptop
Lavanya : Congratulations !! I am really happy for both of you .  Katy really deserves the happiness
Arnav just smiles at Lavanya as he closed the laptop ..
Arnav : Thank you ..It takes me time to understand the value of Khushi in my life ..But truth to be said I cannot imagine my life without her .. She is running into my veins ..
Lavanya : It's good to see you to give a chance to life .. I am really happy for both of you ASR .. and  Don't worry I will look after  your absence in office ..

Arnav : I should be keep updated on everything that is happening on the office Hope that is clear ..  ( He sounds rude but lavanya laughed out nodding her head )
**************
Aman just looked at the strings of garland that has come to Shantivan for decorating the premises for the function that is taking place in the evening . 
Today is the Roka ceremony along with Khushi's baby shower.. Though Deviyani Raizada wanted to make it grand but Arnav has limited the guest list ..He doesn't want to stress up Khushi with the croud .  The Media was also being keep away from the events ..
Ashi was glaring at Aman placing her hands on hips ..
Ashi : what are you doing sitting on the table  Amie ? you will break it
Aman laughed out at the infant as he picked her up in his lap kissing her nose
Aman : These are garlands ... and I am just smelling the flowers to check the fragrance ....( Aman laughed  out before  jumping down from the table with Ashi in his lap )
He kissed the toddler who scrunched her nose before he placed her down on the floor only to find Anjali coming there calling for Ashi
Aman : Hey Hi .. ( He greets Anjali who just smiles at her) 
Anjali: You are roaming around leaving your  food in the middle. ( anjali huffed  as Ashi fumed )
Ashi : I am not hungry Mummma .. I am busy very busy .. I am big Didi don't you know ..
Anjali : you big didi ki bachhi wait ( she yells making Ashi run away showing tongue at her ..Anjali was about to chase her but Aman stopped  her calling her from behind)
Aman : Anjie .. ( He called her making Anjali looked at her frowning )
Anjali: Ji ..
Aman : I am sorry Anjie for hurting your feelings ..
Anjali : sorry I didn't get you ..
Aman : I know you consider me responsibile for what happened with you ..
Anajli: ( sighed) I was just so foolish back then ..I didn't realize that my stubbornness has cost your and bhai's friendship ... It was all in my fate .. No one but I am responsible for it .. You did warned me about Shyam but then the anger of your rejected make me take the worst decision which I am suffering till now
Aman : I am sorru ..I should have behave more logically ..but Anjali trust me for me you are just my best friend's sister .. A Sister to me ..not anything more ..
Anjali : I know .... After years I don't hold any grudges on you . It was actually my silly to blame you for something which you are never responsible
Aman : Anjali ..I feel contend to know that You don't have any harsh feelings against me ..I din't want to go carrying any buggage with me ..
Anjali : sorry ? are you going somewhere ..
Aman : Haan  to God's place .. ( Anjali frowned as Aman burst out in chuckle) I will go to a long holy tour .. Your Bhai and Bhabhi has drained out all the sanity away off me in order to reunite them ..
Anjali chuckles listening to Aman's words
********************
Khushi  wears the bangles as she glanced at herself in the mirror .. The pregnancy has brings a glow in her face .. She pouts .. She is looking fat ...
Khushi frowns as she throws the pillow as soon as she find Arnav walking inside with Aman inside the room
Aman : Flying Pillow? What it is happiness ? ASR seems your Wife has gone mad ( He chuckles as he walks toward Khushi and said) wow!! You look so beautiful
Khushi : No ..I am looking ugly and this is because of you ( She pointed her finger toward Arnav )
Arnav : What the ? ... what have I done ..
Khushi : You have done everything for my this state you are responsible... you have make me pregnant  ( She flared her nose ) Tell me Am I fat ..
Aman : Yes you are looking Fat and Ugly ( He teased her making Khushi stomped her feet angrily)
Arnav : Stop it Aman ..why are you teasing her .. when you know that how emotional she becomes at little things.   
Khushi : This is not little things ..
Arnav : khushi ( He groaned as Aman walked to her and said wiping out her tears )
Aman : You know what happiness .. you look so beautiful .. you know yhe reason because you are carrying another life inside you which is addibg  glow to you .. Now stop crying ..
Aman conforted her as khushi nodded her head listening to his words ...
Khushi : Are you telling the truth ?
Aman : See Arnav cannot take his eyes off you. And you were worrying unnecessarily
Arnav just nodded his head with a smile as Khushi sighed wiping out her tears
Aman : Now ..we need to go downstairs ..All are waiting for ypu you there
To be contd