PART 34

FF : FASHION- THE END OF INNOCENCE
PART 34
Arnav barged inside his cabin in anger before Lavanya rushed inside with a file in her  hands
Lavanya: This is the File you have asked for ?
Arnav just check the contents of the file  before he throws it away on the table ..
Arnav : Made Another Contract , I need Khushi Gupta in my company ...
Lavanya: but ? ASR .. We have terminated  her already .And We never called back model whom we have terminated already ..that's against our Rules ..
Arnav : Who makes the rules over here .. You or Me ...? Lavanya .. I know what I am doing ... we have terminated her Contract of Modeling ..but she have signed another contract with us that the Contract of Employment and it is not yet terminated ..  and by that I can drag Khushi Gupta here in my company . Make a set of Contract for her .. It would be a great loss to lose her ...
Lavanya just shared a glance at her Boss before leaving his cabin ..
*****************************
Khushi smiles as she looked at her parents who seems happy meeting her after so many months . She glance at her father, who opened his arms for a hug.
Khushi : I miss you Papa ( She closed her eyes inhaling the warmth of his father)
Sashi : It's Okay .. Everything is going to be fine( Her Father patted her head comforting his daughter , Khushi looked up at her father )
Garima : There are lot of things that are being coming on Television about you everyday and trust me We are not much pleased about you ..
Sashi: Calm down Garima. ... Bitiya have just come and you started nagging her .. Please ...  Bitiya you go ..and change first .. and today i will make my princess's favorite food ..
************************
Garima : Why did you stop me Sashi Ji ... She should also know that we have not appreciate her deeds ..
Sashi : Stop it Garima .. What is the benefits of dragging the past .. Can you able to change the past ? No Right ?
Garima : But ?
Sashi : But there is no if and but Garima we are not going to impose our decision on her .
Khushi : Papa ... Maa (Sashi sighed, as he looked at her )
Sashi : Areey Beta .. Come We were just talking about you .. Hai Nah Garima ..( Garima just glare at them before Khushi lowers her eyes and said )
Khushi : I know Maa You are not happy with whatever happened .. I know Papa .. Maa ... I have done nothing to make you both proud about me .. I have done nothing except lowering your head in disgrace .. I am sorry ( She joined her palms together asking for forgiveness)
Sashi : Khushi Beta .. Bad times comes in our Life but we should not loose our patience .. And My Daughter cannot do anything to disgrace us ....
Khushi : I did .. I have hide lot of things from you ... I ...am.. Pregnant ..( Khushi lowers her eyes whispering to her parents, Garima looks at her with her eyes opened in shock as the vessel dropped from her hand )
Garima : What did you just say ? you are pregnant ? Didn't I said you ..Don't give so much freedom to her ... Just look where she is standing now ?and you Khushi .. Don't you feel shame doing so ?  Khushi we have never stopped you ever only to get in thai return .. How we are going to face the society Now .. laready we are hearing lot of things everyday as your News are scattering around everyday in National Television ..
Khushi lowers her eyes as she gulps down the tears formong in her eyes .She joined her palm together glancing at her Father before Sashi just holds her palm ..
Sashi: Daughters are not there to join their palms infront of their father ..  I know there are reasons behind it .. I am willing to hear it from you ..
****************************
Khushi : I never thought that My love will make me stand over here at the edge of losing everything ... I never thought Papa ... my one decision  will being the ruin of me.. All I have done to hear what my heart says .. I should have listen to all the warnings that was given to me earlier but I thought my love will bring change to him ..I thought there will be a future ...
Sashi : Does He love you ..
Khushi : I love him ... Papa .. Despite of all the happenings I still love him .. but I don't know whether He love me or not .. He behave as if I belongs to only him but then He cannot hold my hand in front of the whole world .. He cannot accept me as his wife .. He claim his rights on me inside the four walls but he cannot claim his right on my partition infront of the world ...  And Now I am pregnant ..
Sashi: May I ask what is the name of the man who have stolen my daughter's heart ..
Khushi: Arnav .. Arnav Singh Raizada ( She whispers with tears rolling down her eyes )
Sashi : Your Boss ? How long it is going on  Khushi ? And Does He know about you
Khushi : More Than Five Years Papa ... From the beginning itself, Arnav have commited me nothing but yet this heart started making assumptions and thought that it can change the prospective of the future .. He knows abour the child .. I thought He will change but then things is getting bitter now .. I want peace .. Peace ... And it lacks with him ..
Garima : How can you fallen in love with that Man Khushi ? Everyone knows how he changes women in his life ?  You became a plaything to him and Now He is getting married to Raima Kapoor ..  and about this baby ? You are not going to keep this ...( she slumped down on the sofa as Sashi silenced his wife )
Sashi : Did you try to talk with Arnav ?
Garima : You are not understanding or what Sashi ji .. He left using Khushi .. and Now it does not matter to him .. What would We say to the people around us when they will ask about  our daughter and this child growing inside her womb ? How old is it ?
Khushi : Three weeks.. (Garima looks up at her daughter before slapping hard on her face )
Garima : Three weeks .. Even knowing that He is engaged ... you still sleep with him .. ( She slapped her ..making Khushi stumble on her steps as she was about fall .. but then a strong pair of arms hold her from falling )
Khushi looked up only to find Aman standing there ...
Khushi : Aman ? Aap ?
Aman : I know You would be needing me beside you ..( He straighten her and looks up at her parents ) I am sorry I should not have come inside like this but the door was open and .. Mr Gupta .. Can We have a talk ( Sashi just looked up at the young Man before he nodding his head )
**********************
Aman : I know whatever happened is wrong .. I know Khushi have hurted you people but then Mr. Gupta , Mrs Gupta what is her fault ? her fault is just that she trust a wrong person She fallen in love with a wrong person ..
Garima : Who are you to take her side ..
Aman : I am no one .. I know nothing more about your daughter than you people .. But All I know she is pure by heart .. and Her Innocence... it makes her the feast infront of people like ASR .. i know it is tough time ..but your daughter, she is broken ... the person whom she hvae love just thrown disgrace on her , He never valued her .. Please be her parents be on her side
Sashi: But this baby ...
Garima : it's not so late ... we can consulta. Doctor
Aman : Mrs Gupta I know how much pain your daughter have been through all these while being with ASR .. Please don't impose your decision on her let her decide .
Sashi : Do you know how the society  looks up on the Unwed Mothers .. 
Aman : But then aren't they bringing up their child ? i know it is tough but then there is nothing impossible.
Garima : But then My daughter's life have been destroyed isn't it ? Career toh barbaad ho hi gaya uska and now who will marry her
Aman : Ap yeh sochiye Mrs Gupta If all these happened after marriage.. If her husband left her getting her pregnant for another woman ? won't the society disgrace her .. society will speak agaisnt that's the nature ..... But it will not fed us .. it will motivate us to do good ...There are people like Arnav Singh Raizada who are nothing but the social evils ..and we need to fight against them ... And if the situation demands I am ready to marry your daughter ..
Sashi and Garima looks up at eachother before they heard their daughter's scream ..
Khushi reached towards Aman and slapped him
Khushi : How dare you Aman Mehra to place such proposal ? How dare you to come here to my parents asking my hands for marriage .. How do you think I am going to agreee on this shitty demands .. I don't need your sympathy .. Enough ..I thought you as my friend and you started taking advantage of it
Aman : Khushi listen
Khushi : I said .. OUT .. GET OUT ( Khushi  said pointing towards the door before Aman sighed and left the house )
Garima : Khushi ..( She shouts as Sashi instantly stops Garima as khushi rushed towards her rooma nd shutting down the door she collapse on the floor crying harder)
**********
Khushi wipe out her tears as she received the call ...
Khushi : Hello,
Arnav : You have not received my message yet ? i need you Seesh Mahal with in half an hour ..
Khushi : Stop it Arnav ..Why are you stalking me .. There is nothing left between us .. Please for god sake let me live me in peace
Arnav : Sweetheart half an hour .. Just half an hour and the very next moment I will barge inside your house dragging you out from there .. Hope you don't want to trouble your parents as well don't want to give a free show to your neighbor living there...
Khushi : What do you want of me ?
Arnav : As of Now .. You ..
*********************
Khushi closed her eyes as she entered the suite of Arnav Singh Raizads .Arnav scanned his eyes around her before He asked her to take a seat ..
Arnav : Sweetheart Why are you standing ? It's not good for your health ..Take a seat we need to talk
Khushi : why do you call me
Arnav : There was a time when my one call was enough to make you  jump on my arms ? what happened now? Seems The passion lacks behind in you now days ? What Happen now find something more interesting to entertain yourself ..
Khushi : Shut Up ..
Arnav : You Shut Up ..and listen to me .. ( Arnav grits his teeth in anger before taking a sigh as he forwarded a file to her) Take a look on this ..
Khushi : What is this
Arnav : Your Terms of Employment with AR ..
Khushi : AR .. I thought you have terminated me
Arnav : Your Role of Modeling is Terminated but not your Contract of Emplt it ia still  active ..  You get that .. Go through the clauses and sign .. You are getting back to AR ..as my Secretary
Khushi : what you are intend in doing ? i don't accept anything from yours ..
Arnav : You are bound to accept sweetheart .. you are still under the contract .. ( He  roams his finger around her face ) and secondly ..you have no choice
Khushi : Do what ever you want but I am not going to come in your words We are over Arnav Singh Raizada ..
Arnav : Think before you take any decision .. Your wrong decision can lead your family in trouble just take a look on your what app .
Khushi : Arnav ( she gasped halting in her step looking at the photo , he just send ) you can stoop so low ?
Arnav smirks before He pulls khushi bu her waist and said
Arnav : Ohh Sweetheart ..This is Just A Trailer but if you don't agree to my demands you will see lot more than this ( He said nipping her ears) What you thought ...You will be getting free from me just like that .. Kal tak  ka samay hai Khushi ... You better come back to delhi with me or else this photo of yours will be playing in the national television by evening .. aur koi Aman Mehra tumhe aur tumhari parivaar ki badnaami hone se nahi bacha payega ..
Khushi : Apki bache ki maa banne wali hoon ..( I am going to be a mother of your child, just think of it)
Arnav : Jab uss Aman Mehra ke paas gayi thi ? jaab usko apne karib ane diya tab yaad nahi tha .. You are Mine Dammit ..You are Mine ( He said before pulling her in a rough kiss)
To be contd